1st day after waking up

Akira POV:

I just woke up and started rubbing my eyes  i then heard a knock 'huh?' I thought "young lady it's me irene" Irene said "come in" I said Irene then opened the door "good morning young lady" Irene said and kissed my forehead she then walked away to prepare my bath 'ugh guess I need to get back on working on my plans so that me and jettie could survive there's still 3 more plans that I still haven't done' I thought and let out a sigh "young lady the bath is ready" Irene said happily and then picked me up and walked towards the bathroom she then put me down at the entrance of the bathroom and walked to my drawer 'im surprised she hadn't found my diary' I thought and walked inside the bathroom and closed the door before undressing myself after I undressed myself I walk to the bathtub and started relaxing in the tub..

5 minutes later...

I then got out of the bathtub and started drying myself after I dried myself I wrapped the towel in my body and walked out of the bathroom Irene was finished in preparing my dress and is waiting outside I picked up the dress and looked at it before wearing it...

The dress:

"Irene" I said Irene then opened the door and walked over to me and started styling my hair 'I don't have classes for a week' I thought 'yey' I thought again and smiled Irene then spoke up "you're hair is done young lady" I then looked at the mirr...

"Irene" I said Irene then opened the door and walked over to me and started styling my hair 'I don't have classes for a week' I thought 'yey' I thought again and smiled Irene then spoke up "you're hair is done young lady" I then looked at the mirror "wow it's so pretty Irene!" I yelled a bit loud "I'm glad you like it young lady" Irene said with a smile that I returned

The hair:

"Let's go now young lady the duke, the young lord and young lady jennette must be waiting for us" Irene suddenly spoke 'that shocked me a bit' I thought before smiling and grabbing Irene's hand I then drag her to the dining room when we were near ...

"Let's go now young lady the duke, the young lord and young lady jennette must be waiting for us" Irene suddenly spoke 'that shocked me a bit' I thought before smiling and grabbing Irene's hand I then drag her to the dining room when we were near the dining room I let go of Irene's hand and ran faster Irene then followed me

(She also ran)

When I reach the dining room uncle,kiel and Jennette looked at me I then ran to uncle and hugged him "I miss you uncle!" I yelled 'i really did miss you uncle' I thought  "I missed you too" uncle said and smiled before patting my head I then broke the hug and ran to Ijekiel and hugged him "I miss you kiel!" I yelled again "I miss you too aki" kiel said while smiling I then broke the hug and ran to jettie "I miss you jettie!" I yelled again "I miss you too aki!" She yelled Irene who just arrived looked at them and just bowed before leaving "didn't you just see us yesterday tho?" Asked by Ijekiel "I know but still" I answered while still hugging Jennette I then broke the hug and sat on my seat and ate happily it was silent but happy after we ate me,kiel and jettie ran to the garden when we reached the garden we sat under a tree and chatted "wait don't you two have classes?" I asked "yes but uncle cancelled them so that we can spend the rest of the week with Ijekiel" Jennette answered I then looked at Ijekiel who just nodded "ah I see" I said and got up "let's play!" I said quite loud "ok!" Answered by jettie "sure" answered by Ijekiel they then got up and we started playing we played until sunset "young lord and young lady's it's time for dinner" a maid called we then nodded before running to the dining room once we got there we started eating and after we ate we separated I was now at my room in my bathtub since I was a bit sweaty....

5 minutes later....

After relaxing in the bath I picked my night gown and dressed my self up I then walked to my bed and lay down 'today is tiring' I thought while I sighed 'uncle, jettie and kiel I promise I won't leave you again' I thought and smiled I then went to sleep...

That is it sorry if it's short bye
Date of upload:9 - 14 - 2022 / September 14 2022
Time of upload:2:40 am
Date finished: 9 - 13 - 2022 / September 13 2022
Time finished:2:39 am