3rd day after waking up

I'm gonna add this

+flashback+

~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~

Akira POV:

I just woke up and rubbed my eyes I then heard the door opened so I looked at it I then saw Irene entering "good morning young lady" she greeted

(She doesn't knock anymore since Akira always woke up early and because Akira told her not to knock anymore)

"Morning irene" I greeted back with a bright smile she then walked over me and kissed my forehead she then walked towards my window and opened the curtains "I'll prepare you're bath now young lady" she said smiling and then walking towards the bathroom I then looked at the window and sighed...

1 minute later...

"Young lady the you're baths ready" Irene said while walking near me "don't worry Irene I'll handle myself" I said smiling she just looked at me then nod "if you say so young lady just call me if you need me" she said "ok" I said as I stand up and started walking towards the bathroom I then closed the door of the bathroom and I undressed myself before hoping on the bathtub and relaxing...

5 minute later...

I got out of the bathtub and started drying myself once I'm dried I exited the bathroom and looked over my bed for my dress once I saw my dress I smiled and started dressing myself after I finished dressing myself "Irene?!" I asked quite loud "yes young lady" she answered from the other side of the door "my hair" I said I then heard a small laugh before the door opened "alright please sit down young lady" she said smiling I the smiled back...

2 minutes later...

"There all done!" Irene said smiling "oh! Thank you irene.lets go now uncle and the others must be waiting" I said smiling we then exited my room...

The dress:

The hair:

Once we reached the dining room I saw that jettie still wasn't there "where's jettie?" I asked "I don't know maybe she's just late" kiel answered smiling I the sat at my sit and we waited for jettie