7th day after waking up

I can't find a picture of rosallia so I just took a random picture

~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~

Between me and Jennette I was the first to wake up I used my right hand to rub my eyes and then I tried standing up but then I found myself unable to move I then looked at my left and saw a sleeping Jennette while hugging me tightly I then sighed and decided to just lay down again I then wrapped my arms around Jennette and stared at her 'my precious little sister I promise that I'll protect you from everyone that will try to hurt you' I thought looking at her with a soft smile in my face she then started waking up she rub her eyes and opened one of them "morning jettie!" I greeted happily "morning aki!" She greeted back she then sat at her bed and I did the same "how's your sleep?" I asked she looked at me then smiled "I slept good aki! How about you?" She answered "I also slept good" I said while smiling I then pat her head we chatted for a while until we heard a knock "come in!" Jettie yelled the door opened Irene and Mia then entered the room they gave a bow "my lady let's go to your room you need a bath" she said I then nodded my head and stood up "see you in the dining room jettie!" I happily said while running back to my room "see you aki!" I heard jennette yell once we reached the room I tried to grab the door knob but I was still too small I then heard a giggle I looked at where the sound came from it was Irene "oh my! It seems like the lady is still too small" she teased I then pouted while my cheeks were a bit pink due to embarrassment Irene then opened the door "here you go my little lady" she teased me again "thank you Irene" I said smiling she then pat my head and we entered my room I picked a book and sat on my bed while Irene was preparing my bath once Irene was done she called me I then stood up and placed the book back to it's shelf I made my way to the bathroom once I was there "your bath is ready my lady" she said patting my head before she left I then closed the door and locked it I started undressing myself and hop on the bath....

10 minutes later... (They woke up a bit early so they have a bit more time)

I finished bathing and now I'm drying myself I wrapped the towel in my body and exited the bathroom I then walked over to my bed and looked at the dress i then unwrapped the towel and started getting dress once I was done I heard a knock "are you done my lady?" I heard Irene ask "yep" I answered the door then opened I sat at my seat and Irene walked over to me she then started drying my hair once she was done she started doing my hair I looked at my mirror completely shocked "waaa! I look so cute" I fangirled while looking at myself in the mirror "may I ask why did you dress me up so nicely?" I asked "oh! Did you forgot my lady?" She asked "forgot what?" I asked back "it seems like you did forgot well my lady you'll be visiting your auntie today!" She answered "auntie? You mean aunt rosallia?!!" (Don't if I spelled her name correctly please correct me if I'm wrong) I asked "yep! You,lady jennette, lord ijekiel and the duke will visit her" she answered "I don't know if Brian will come tho" she said "I see thank you for telling me Irene!" I thanked her while giving her a bright smile "let's get going my lady" she said I then nodded grab her hand and we made our way to the dining hall once we reached there Irene bowed and quickly left we then started eating while having a little chat...

After breakfast...

Once breakfast was done uncle stood up "go to your rooms and prepare anything you need were going to rosallia meet me at the front in 20 minutes" he announced before leaving we then made our way to our rooms once I got there everything was already packed "do you still need anything my lady?" Irene asked I then look at the shelf and made my way to it I picked two books and put them in the bag "books so that if I ever get bored I can just read them" I said smiling "alrighty my lady" Irene said while she pat my head she then grabbed the Bag and we started heading to the front of the mansion once we reached there I saw uncle and sir Ivan already there "uncle!" I yelled running up to him "Akira? Do you have everything you need?" He asked I then nodded my head "yep!" I answered we then waited for a couple more minutes then Jennette showed up with Mia after some more minutes Kiel and Bryant were already here Kiel then helped Jennette get up the carriage, Bryant helped me while sir Ivan helped Irene and Mia once all of us were in the carriage it started...