leaving #2 (Jennette's and Akira's POV)

Jennette POV:

Me and Aki's last class is about to end just a few more minutes before it end

3 minutes later....

Our class finally ended when the teacher left I looked at Aki "Aki can we play?" I asked her while making puppy eyes she look at me then sighed "fine we can play" she replied as she smiled at me we then stand up and exited the room while we were walking "wait- I forgot my book!" She screamed her scream was not too loud it was just enough to get my attention "wait for me here jettie I'm just going to get my book!" She screamed while starting to run we were a bit far from the classroom now so she had to run I just stood there waiting for her..

10 minutes later....

Finally she returned and said "sorry jettie let's go no-" before she can even finish what she was going to say we heard a voice "jennette,Akira" we then turned around to see kiel walking closer to us I then spoke up "what is it kiel?" Kiel then look at me he looks sad "I'm going to be studying in Arlanta" kiel said as he looked at me then aki I was shocked kiel looks like he was gonna say something but before he can say something I teared up and spoke "why kiel?why are you going to leave me and aki?don't you love us?" Kiel then looked at me "it's because I need to study and father thought that Arlanta will be the best school for me to attend and no I love you both you're my little sisters" kiel said 'lies pure lies' I thought I then tried to run but aki grabbed my hand "don't cry jettie it's not like kiel is leaving us forever plus kiel will visit us when it's summer break right kiel?" Aki said while she looked at kiel smiling at him "that's right jettie I will not leave you forever and I'll also visit you and aki when it summer break so there's no need to worry" kiel said as he smiled at me then pat my head I then smiled and wipe my tears.....

Akira POV:

Class was about to end 'finally only a few more minutes before class end class really is boring' I thought as I looked at the teacher......

3 minutes later....

Our class finally ended 'Finally' I thought as the teacher started walking away when the teacher left I saw jettie look at me "Aki can we play?" She asked me while making puppy eyes 'no resist' I thought looking at her 'i can't resist this' I then looked at her and let out a sigh "fine we can play" I replied as I smiled at her we then stand up and exited the room we then started walking 'why does it seems like I'm forgetting something hmm' I thought while we were walking "wait- I forgot my book" I screamed when I realize what am I forgetting 'shoot I can't lose that book' I thought "wait for me here jettie I'm just going to get my book" I screamed while starting to run we were a bit far from class so it might be a bit of a long run...

3 minutes later....

Finally I reached the classroom I then started to look everywhere 'wait didn't I put in on the book shelf' I thought as I started to try and find the book again...

4 minutes later.....

"Finally found you" I said I then remember that jettie was waiting for me I held the book tightly and started running back to jettie 'ugh how can I forgot about my cute little sister" I thought while still running...

3 minutes later.....

'there's jettie' I thought as I was getting closer to her and slowing down I then stop near her "sorry jettie let's go no-" before I can finish what I was saying we heard a voice "Jennette,Akira" we then turned around to see kiel walking closer to us 'great way to ruin my time with jettie' I thought Jennette then spoke up "what is it kiel" kiel then look at jettie with a sad expression 'hmm why is he sad oh well don't care about him' "I'm going to be studying in Arlanta" kiel said as he looked at jettie then me 'its today ugh didn't knew that his meeting with athanasia is today I don't even know what will I do I don't get a plan yet since I thought that this will happen next month ugh what a drag I'm just going to do whatever pops on my mind' I thought while I looked at kiel who was about to speak but Jennette then teared up I looked at her worried she then spoke up "why kiel?why are you going to leave me and aki?don't you love us?" Kiel then looked at her "it's because I need to study and father thought that Arlanta will be the best school for me to attend and no I love you both you're my little sisters"kiel said 'what a lame excuse' I thought while still looking at jettie ready to grab her hand any time she then tried to run but I grabbed her hand 'nope I won't let you do that' I thought while still holding her hand "don't cry jettie it's not like kiel is leaving us forever plus kiel will visit us when it's summer break right kiel?" I said while I looked at kiel and smiled at him "that's right jettie I will not leave you forever and I'll also visit you and aki when it's summer break so there's no need to worry" kiel said as he smiled at Jennette then pat her head Jennette then smiled and wiped her tears...."well then what are we waiting for let's play in the garden!" She said as she smiled brightly 'nope can't let you go to the garden!' I thought while I grabbed kiel's hand "how about let's just play in my room we can play,read and eat" I said Jennette then looked at me and said "okay let's go" I then draged them to my room.....

4 hours later...

We played,read and ate some sweets it was now 10 pm we already finish eating dinner kiel and jettie was now in their room I was on my room sitting while admiring the moon I then get up and go into my closet to find my diary after I found my diary I take out my pen and crossed out one of my plans....

'3 down 3 more to go' I thought while I started walking to my closet I opened my closet and hid my diary on the same place I then started walking to my bed I then lay down on my bed and slept...

Thank you for reading sorry for any wrong grammar or misspells....

              💚 ------ authors note -----💚
So I forgot the right age when Ijekiel and athy met so yeah

' ' = thinking
" " =Talking

Also I might post something about Akira's past life and why the robber stabbed her.. anyways bye