tea party

Akira POV:

I was at my room getting ready for the tea party that will start in 2 hours during the last two weeks the servants have been very busy thinking of a look/design for the tea party and right now they're busier I heard a knock "my lady? Are you done changing?" I heard Irene ask "hmm...yeah! I'm done Irene!" I yelled the door then opened and Irene entered closing the door behind her she walked over to me "waaa! Our lady is so pretty" she complimented "thank you very much Irene!" I thanked her while smiling brightly she then started doing my hair while humming a soft tune after she was done she took a look at me "if lady Penelope was here she would cry from happiness due to the two ladies beauty" she whispered thinking I didn't hear her I then act confused "who's lady Penelope?" I asked tilting my head "eh? That duke haven't told you and lady Jennette about your parents?" She asked a bit shocked "she's my mom?!" I asked her still playing dumb "yeah but I can't tell you a lot of things about her how about you and lady Jennette ask his grace" she suggested "alrighty!" I replied cheerfully "well then why don't you go see if lady Jennette is ready?" She suggested "I will thank you Irene!" I replied about to exit my room "my lady aren't you forgetting something?" She asked smiling softly "huh? What did I forget? My hair is done I'm dressed and I already have my jewelries" I said checking everything I then looked down and saw what I was missing "oh! Right my shoes!" I said Irene then picked me up kissing my forehead in the process she placed me down on my bed and started putting my shoes on "all done!" She informed me once she was done I then hoped off the bed "byebye Irene" I said while waving i then exited my room and head over to jettie's once I was in front of her room I knocked on her door "who is it?" I heard jettie ask from the other side of the door "it's me jettie!" I answered " come in big sister!" I heard jettie yell I opened the door slowly and saw mia putting jettie's shoes "I'm done young lady!" Mia announced getting up jettie then hoped off her bed and twirled around "how do I look sissy?" She asked beaming at me "you look beautiful Jennette" I answered smiling softly "what about me jettie? How do I look?" I asked still smiling "you look really pretty aki!" She answered "let's go to uncle?" I asked "yeah let's go!" Jettie answered I then took her hand we bid goodbye to mia and left to go find uncle it was a good thing that we had gone to search for uncle in the garden first we saw uncle and ran to him "uncle!" Me and jettie called uncle then turned around and saw us "Jennette! Akira! Stop running!" Uncle yelled we then saw him run to us we then tripped (it was Jennette who tripped but since she's holding akira's hand she also started to fall) before we can hit the ground someone catched us...

How it looks:

We then looked up and saw uncle with a relieved face we stood up and started dusting our gowns off "sorry uncle" me and jettie apologized while bowing "it's alright

We then looked up and saw uncle with a relieved face we stood up and started dusting our gowns off "sorry uncle" me and jettie apologized while bowing "it's alright...are you two okay?" He assured/asked "yep we're okay uncle!" I answered "uncle!uncle! How do we look?!" Jettie asked cheerfully "mmmm....you two don't look that bad" he answered jettie then pout "you're so mean uncle!" I said pouting "haha I'm just kidding" he said patting our heads "you two looks so beautiful" uncle complimented "really? Thank you uncle!" Jettie thanked him "well then why don't you go and have a look around" he said "mmm...bye bye uncle!" Jettie bid goodbye she then started dragging me around the garden once we finished looking at the garden we made our way back to uncle "how many more time do we have?" Jettie asked I then waved my hand in a circular motion after that my hand glowed and a purple screen appeared it has a number in it "1 hour and 30 minutes" I answered jettie then pout "what should we do now?" She asked looking at me "mmmm...how about let's go and see the food they prepared!" I suggested "yeah! That's a good idea!" Jettie agreed "let's go aki!" She said then she dragged me to the kitchen...