accident

Akira POV:

I just woke up right now it's 4:00am 'i woke up early again' I thought as I sigh 'oh well at least i can train my magic' I thought 'right let's train' I thought again as I put my hand up I then run to the bathroom to prepare my bath after preparing it I hoped on the bathtub and enjoyed my bath...

5 minutes later...

I finish bathing and picked my outfit after I picked my outfit I put it on with the same cloak and shoes I used yesterday....

The outfit:

I then walked to a body sized mirror 'I look good' I thought I then put on the shoes and cloak after I put them on I looked at my book shelf 'should I?' I thought "nah" I said in a low voice I then decided to teleport myself to the library to get ...

I then walked to a body sized mirror 'I look good' I thought I then put on the shoes and cloak after I put them on I looked at my book shelf 'should I?' I thought "nah" I said in a low voice I then decided to teleport myself to the library to get more books after I teleported myself to the library I began searching for the books that I need.....

10 minutes later.....

I ended up getting 10 books in total 6 basic magic books and 4 magic books that are hard to learn 'this is enough' I thought I then teleported myself to the forest and started training magic....

3 hours and 40 minutes later....

I finished training and teleported myself in my room I then used my magic to change into my night dress that I was wearing before after that I used my magic to get a book when the book was finally in my hand I put it on the table and started reading it 'I'm exhausted' I thought as I sigh and continued reading the book....

5 minutes later....

"Young lady" Irene called she then bowed then walked closer to me  "I knew it" she said while she kissed my forehead and then walked away to the bathroom to prepare my bath after she prepared it she walked to me then picked me up she then placed me on the bathtub and before walking away she kissed my forehead she then exited the bathroom to pick my dress as I enjoy my bath.....

5 minutes later...

I just got out of the bathtub and exited the bathroom I saw my dress then putted it on....

The dress:

"Irene" I called Irene then entered the room and started styling my hair while humming

The hair:
(With akira's hair color)

After styling my hair i looked at the mirror 'i look so pretty' I thought after seeing myself in the mirror I then turned to Irene "thank you irene" I said as I smiled she then smiled back and said "I'm glad you liked it young lady" she then picke...

After styling my hair i looked at the mirror 'i look so pretty' I thought after seeing myself in the mirror I then turned to Irene "thank you irene" I said as I smiled she then smiled back and said "I'm glad you liked it young lady" she then picked me up and kissed my forehead we then exited my room and walked to the dining room when we reached there I saw them waiting for me Irene then put me down she bowed to uncle then left and I just sit at my seat then we started eating it was a silent breakfast until "Akira,jennette" Roger said breaking the silent "yes uncle?" Both me and jettie replied as we look at him "do you two want another teacher for swordsmanship? Or would you two like a teacher for hand to hand and handling a bow ?" Roger asked as he looked at us 'what wow' I thought as I looked at jettie, jettie also looked at me then we communicated by our eyes that's right we understand and can have a communication with each other just by our eyes after a few minutes of our eye communication we ended it we then looked Roger and Ijekiel who were confuse "me and jettie/aki decided that we'll go for the hand to hand and handling a bow teacher" both me and jettie said looking at Roger and Ijekiel after hearing our answer both of them straightened their face "I see well then I'll get you a teacher for those classes" Roger said and continued eating we also continued eating.....

After 20 minutes....

We finished eating and now me,jettie and kiel just exited the dining area and now heading to the garden we were still close in the dining area and then I started feeling dizzy I grabbed something close to me I grabbed ijekiel's shoulder my vision then started getting blurry I put my hand on my head feeling more dizzy then I felt myself falling after falling completely I heard screams some screams were "Akira!" "Young lady!" "Aki!" "Call the duke!" After that everything went black.....

Ijekiel POV:

Me,aki and jettie just left the dining area we were still a bit close to the dining area tho everything was doing ok then I felt someone grabbed my shoulder 'huh?' I thought as I looked at the one who grabbed my shoulder I saw it was aki she then hold her head like it was in pain before I can ask if she's ok she started falling I stood there in shock with the others she then reached the ground her eyes begin to close slowly that's when I got out from my shock "Akira!" I screamed then there was another scream "Young lady!" Followed by another "Aki!" And another "Call the duke!" Her eyes were now closed I run to her and jettie did the same I then pulled her close to me while jettie's holding her hand crying "Akira! Open you're eyes!" I screamed "Aki! Pls stop the joke this isn't funny!! Aki pls stop!" Screamed by Jennette.....

That's it bye also jennette's and Roger's POV will be the next chap... Sorry for any misspell or wrong grammar.....Bye (◍•ᴗ•◍)