trying to gain Roger's favor #2

Jennette POV:

I was at my room looking outside my window when a maid knocks at the door "young lady jennette?"  "Come in" the maid then enters my room and said "young lady, the duke called you in his study room to have tea with young lady Akira" I was surprised "young lady are you ok?" "Ye-yes I am, let's go I don't want to keep uncle and elder sister waiting" I said as I got up from my chair I walk in the halls happily "this is the first time uncle invited me and elder sister for tea" I spoke to the maid escorting me, she then replied "young lady Akira was the one who asked the duke to have tea" "oh I see, thank you Elaine" I smile at her "were here young lady" Elaine then knocked, "come in" said uncle, we then walk in the study room, I saw lots of snacks I was of course exited "duke, young lady jennette is here" me and Elaine bow to show respect, Elaine then excused herself. I then saw the duke point his finger on the couch elder sister is at  "sit, Jennette" after I heard uncle say that I made my way to the couch sitting beside elder sister I then taste one of the pastries "this is so good you should try it too sister" I then smile at her, she took a bite, "you're right jettie It's so good"

Roger POV:

I was looking at the two girl's while drinking my tea, I didn't realize that I was smiling at the two.. as always, Akira was teasing Jennette, I then hear Akira saying "whatever miss brunnete" making jennette mad, she then pouted, and as saw their faces I then let out a small laugh because of their faces, they look at me and screamed "YOU LAUGHED" both of them look happy and exited....