the dream/5th day after waking up

Akira POV:

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a void I panicked "where am I? What time is it?" I asked myself"akira~" I then heard someone call me so I look around trying to find anyone "akira~" somebody called again this time louder and sweeter "who's there? Who are you? Where am I?!" I questioned the voice "akira~" it kept calling me so I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a figure 'she looks like somebody my age' I thought looking at the figure the the whole room sudenly manage to get some light after that I manage to see the girl fully it was Jennette but older "jettie? Where are we?" I asked walking closer to her "I'm not you're jettie I'm her past and right now we're at you're mind" she answered "what do you mean?" I asked confused "I'm here to show you all the pain and the lives of you're sister me" she explained I then looked at her confused but before I can ask something she held my hand and drag me we then reached a dead end and she jumped on the cliff dragging me with her "ahhh!!! Jettie are you insane?!! Ahhh!!!" I screamed while closing my eyes and holding her hand tight when I felt something below my foot I peeked a little and saw that we were on the ground and so I opened my eyes fully "are you crazy woman?!! We could have died!" I yelled "but we didn't right" she answered I then pout and looked around "were at my room and why am I just laying down?!" I said/asked "this is akira margarita the real one the one from Jennette or my first life" she explained 'I never knew Jennette had a sister in the novel and manwha right the manwha and novel were centered to athanasia' I thought while taking a good look at her and noticed something "is she alright? she's a bit pale" I said Jennette then looked a bit sad "the time you recrineate as my sister was the time she was about to die" she said "but it's not you're fault aki was destined to die I guess but at least in both our lives she died peacefully and not by the hands of our family nor was she tortured" she said holding her sister hand with a sad smile "let's go we can't waste time" she said grabbing my hand again we didn't jump on a cliff this time she just opened a door it showed jennette in a cell while athanasia was outside her cell jettie was begging Athanasia and kept saying that she was innocent Athanasia then hold her hair pulling it "I know~" she whispered in her ear "then why aren't you saying anything?! Say something athanasia!" She yelled I was a bit in shock this was my first time seeing jettie yell at someone "it's because I'm the culprit" she admitted "h-huh?" She said confuse "you still don't get it you're really dumb" she said while laughing then she pulled her hair again this time stronger so jettie bleed a bit 'jettie' I thought clenching my fist "I was the one who putted the poison in my tea" she admitted while smiling "wh-what?! Why would you do that?! I did nothing to you! Athanasia tell them the truth!!" She yelled angrily "why should I tell them plus I'm only saying this to you since you're about to die and if you don't die right now I'll kill you one way or another" she said then she pulled her hair again 'athanasia! I'll kill you' I thought looking at her Jennette were holding one of my arms "you won't be able to touch her since we're just watching the past plus this already happened so calm down" she said trying to calm me down I then took a deep breathe and exhaled Athanasia let go of her hair and dug her nails to her hands skin and then started fake crying "papa!" She screamed running away from the dungeon with fake tears then after some minutes Claude came with Athanasia and Felix "yo-youre maj-majesty pl-please c-calm d-down" he said trembling they then stopped at Jennette's cell "you-youre ma-majesty!" She said about to go near him but then got slapped by Claude "you how dare you hurt my daughter!" He yelled "and how dare you hurt my sister!" I yelled and walked to him but we're dragged away by Jennette "let me at him! Let me at him! This dirtbag don't even know anything!" I yelled pissed off "b-but I d-di-didnt hu-hurt he-her" she explained "liar! Papa she hurted me she even said that she'll kill me one way or another and she even said that mom was a slut" she said crying "I didn't said that!" She yelled at athanasia "enough!" Claude yelled "who are you to talk back to athanasia" he said "if I don't speak you'll be mad if I speak you're still mad" she said "torture her now!" He yelled and guards entered the dungeon and started torturing Jennette I saw how they tortured her and Athanasia she's smiling how can Claude not notice that they then left the dungeon and Jennette were left alone I walked up to her tears running down "I'm sorry jettie I'm sorry big sister was not able to protect you I promise jettie on this life I'll make them suffer especially Athanasia I'll make her experience everything" I said still crying "stand up" Jennette commanded I then stood up and we walked out of the dungeon I saw it was the time for Jennette's execution..