mothers day special

Hi guys👋 this chap is a one shot still connected to the story tho

~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~

3rd person POV:

It was another wonderful day in obelia the sun was shining brightly the birds were chipping as well as the people in obelia was full of joy every other day in the main palace of obelia we can see the obelia's 6 years old twin princess the first princess akira de alger obelia and the second princess jennette de alger obelia with their father the emperor Claude de alger obelia they were in the garden the first princess was wearing a red dress that matched her crown the second princess on the other hand was wearing a light blue gown that also had the color silver on them the emperor clothes was light purple while his pants were white....

Akira's look:

Jennette's look:

Jennette's look:

Claude's look:

The three was so busy preparing for something they were making sure that everything was in place

Now that we saw what was happening in the main palace why don't we go to the amethyst palace the palace for the empress...

At the amethyst palace...

On one of the office in the amethyst there you can see the obelia's empress their moon Penelope de alger obelia in a beautiful yellow dress that almost look like gold...

Penelope's look:
(I can't upload it for some reason sorry)

The empress was signing some documents she then massaged her forehead while she was massaging her forehead a knock was heard "your majesty it's me Felix" her husband most trusted guard announced "huh? Oh! Come in Felix!" She replied she stopped massaging her forehead and looked at the door that opened the knight entered and bowed "blessing and glory upon the moon of obelia" he greeted while still bowing this then made the empress chuckle "oh Felix no need to be so formal I'm your friend" the empress said smiling "but...what's the reason that you came to my palace?" She asked "his majesty the emperor requested to have a tea with you your majesty" he answered '"oh is that so? Well then let's go" she said standing up from her seat "has the princesses been called?" She asked while walking with the knight "yes they have your majesty the two princess is already at the main palace" he answered "oh! Well then let's hurry up my daughters are probably waiting for me" she said cheerfully "what about the emperor your majesty?" He asked "mmm.. Claude? Well he can wait my two daughters is my priority" she answered this answer then caused the knight to laugh once they were outside her palace she saw a carriage waiting for her the knight then speed up and opened the door for her he then offered her his hand she gladly took it and stepped inside the carriage one she was in the knight closed the door.....

Outside the main palace...

The empress carriage just arrived sir Felix the empress and the emperor's most trusted knight/friend opened the door of the carriage and once again offered the empress his hand the empress took it and exited the carriage once she was out the knight closed the door of the carriage and the carriage left the knight then walked with the empress to the garden they were chatting as they made their way to the garden once they were close to the garden the knight excused himself so the empress entered the garden alone there she saw her husband holding a bouquet of flower for her with their two childrens at his side her two daughters then ran to her and hugged her "happy mother's day mama!" They greeted her while smiling brightly "thank you my little angels!" She thanked them the empress then smiled at her daughters and patted their heads she was so focused on her daughters that she didn't notice the emperor walking closer "happy mother's day Penny" he greeted her smiling softly the empress then looked at her husband and smiled the emperor then gave her the bouquet she smelled the flowers and smiled at the emperor "thank you" she thanked him the emperor only walked closer and kissed her once he broke the kiss he let their foreheads touch "your welcome my empress" he replied to her the emperor then kissed her forehead "what about us?!" The two princess asked the emperor and the empress stared at each other and laughed the emperor then picked up the first princess while the empress picked up the second princess and that day the royal family of the obelia empire spent their day together enjoying the special day.....

💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~

And that's it! Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this one shot chapter☺️

Also this took long to upload since the images won't upload😢

Time finished: 8:18
Date finished: 5 - 14 - 2023
Time uploaded:10:13
Date uploaded: 5 - 14 - 2023