81*82

Lisa couldn't wait for the night to come to have some time alone with Jungkook at the Meteor Den.

She was even practicing over and over again in her mind what she would say once they met at night.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the training, a cadet ran to Jungkook and whispered something in his ear that had caused him to run off from the training area at that very instant.

Lisa saw that and she murmured, "Is there an emergency?"

She noticed how Jungkook's face paled and his usually blank expression changed to a worried one.

"Looks like there is no date tonight," teased May who was at Lisa's back.

"He looks so worried. I think something bad has happened," she murmured.

'There's still plenty of time anyway, no need to rush," said May when she noticed Lisa's shoulders drop.

That evening, Lisa still went to the Meteor Den before the curfew though she already knew that Jungkook went to his hometown.

She found it through her father, that Jungkook filed an emergency leave because his grandfather was rushed to a hospital.

She was startled when Lana spoke from her back, "So this is the forbidden place, huh?"

"Forbidden? Since when?" May asked laughing.

"Well, since Lisa's arrival. This area is exclusive for her and Wolf, don't you know? At least for Lisa, it is," said Lana who suddenly burst out into laughter seeing Drey walking towards them.

"Here comes the demo boy. How's your body?" asked Lana with a teasing smile.

Drey's face crumpled.

"Can't you smell his patches all over? It's all over the night breeze air! That's what you get for being too intimate with Lisa," May said laughing.

"I've been close to Lisa way before he got in the picture! I mean what the heck is wrong with him? Darn, my body aches all over!" complained Drey irritably as he sat beside Lisa on the bench.

Lisa leaned on Dre's shoulder as she watched the night sky.

"I'm sorry, Drey, but I prefer to believe that Jungkook has intentionally trashed your body," Lisa burst out.

She felt Drey shake his shoulder, so Lisa's head dropped from his shoulder.

"What the heck?" she exclaimed, staring at Drey with rounded eyes.

"What? Don't you dare lean on my precious shoulder! How dare you exchange our long-time friendship for that childish General?!" murmured Drey filled with sulkiness.

May laughed and interrupted, "Here, Lisa, use my shoulder whenever you need it. I'm happy with every half of the meal you'll give me in return. Don't mind Drey, he's just jealous."

"Don't get jealous, Drey. I can sense you will soon have a tigress," said Lana, teasing Drey with Lieutenant Kang.

"Shut up, Lana!" Drey hissed.

"What? Lana is right. That tigress is not bad. I actually like her." Lisa commented and looked at Drey encouragingly.

"What kind of friends are you? Do you want me to end up dead? Gosh, that prick General almost broke my bones and that tigress you are talking about will cut me into pieces!" said Drey wearily, recalling how that woman made him ran miles without a shirt on.

He wanted to add the word 'pervert' before tigress but thought it would be inappropriate to give so many details to his friends because they would definitely tease him to no end.