171*172

Finally, the event was over… Lisa exhaled loudly and her lips curled up in a wicked smile and a mischievous glint flashed in her eyes...

"Every corner! the night is still young General… if not our condo then every corner of the hotel room for now. No more escapes, just surrender… complete surrender."

Lisa giggled on her perverted thoughts then she started looking for Jungkook. 'Where did he go?' She mused as she looked around the function hall. She had given her hotel room card key to Jungkook as she wanted him to rest a little but he chose to stay with her instead.

'Had he gone upstairs in the room already?' She thought silently. She became too occupied with her work after the dance, that she lost track of both Jungkook and the time. Many guests had already left, their crew and staff were also packing up their camera and other equipment from the function hall.

"Lisa, we'll go ahead. See you tomorrow," said their editor who was with the cameramen. Lisa nodded and smiled… When she didn't find Jungkook inside, Lisa walked outside the function hall to head up to her room.

"Where did he go? When I asked him to go and rest he stayed and now he disappeared! What does this mean Mr. General?" She murmured while she pressed the button for the elevator. While waiting, Lisa took her phone and saw Jungkook's message.

[I am going to the room first. You are busy with the guests right now and I don't want to disturb you… Head back to the room once you're done… I'll be waiting… at the balcony, perhaps.]

Lisa chuckled when she read the last words and her beautiful face flushed when she read between the lines, the words he hadn't written were louder than what he had written. Jungkook was obviously teasing her but she couldn't hide her excitement and anticipation. Finally, the long awaited surrender as a wife…

"Yeeey," she squealed unconsciously and looked around when she realized that she's still at a public place and she was now a little famous hence she should be careful with her surroundings already. , Anyone who saw her giggling alone in front of the elevator doors would think she was crazy!

When she entered the elevator there was no one inside, so Lisa hummed joyfully and looked at her reflection in the elevator mirrors, trying to tidy her streaks of hair hanging down on her face, and removing the unseen creases of her dress.

"Perfect," she murmured in satisfaction. Though she was tired, her face had a glow that gave off a delicate vibe to her whole persona. Even Lisa herself felt she was glowing… Glowing because of love… She giggled again and even moved her body as she cringed…

Then she looked at the CCTV and composed herself.

'Gosh I'm acting crazy, behave yourself Lisa!' She scolded herself. She inhaled and exhaled deeply as she reached the entrance of her room and pressed the doorbell. She heard a small click sound and reached her hand to open the door.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised and a gasp escaped her mouth when she saw the completely changed interiors of her room as soon as she set her foot in.

The entire floor of the room was covered with thousands of rose petals, making it look like a place from wonderland; rows of beautiful red candles lit the entire room with a dim light; beautiful and exquisite lanterns with lights twinkling inside them hung on the roof of the room and in the balcony. The entire decor of the room complemented the beautiful white carpet laid out like an aisle from the door of the room to the balcony, directly leading to the outside view of the island.

'When did my General become this romantic?' Lisa thought with a grin.

On the white aisle were five beautiful balloons swaying in air, tied under each balloon was a gift for her.. - 'Lisa's 'favourite things'.