145*146

Jungkook sighed after seeing that Lisa was still asleep.

He gently picked her up and carried her as he walked toward the elevator.

"Oh, we are already here," Lisa murmured with her eyes still closed.

She knew that Jungkook was carrying her, but she was too tired to walk on her own or even open her eyes. Besides, she felt like she was being lullabied by the warmth of Jungkook's embrace, so she drowsed to sleep once more.

The elevator opened, and timely, Torin was in the hallway.

"Hey, Bro, what happened?" asked Torin, seeing that Jungkook was carrying Lisa. Jungkook gestured Torin to stay quiet.

"Take the car keys from my pocket and get my things and food from the car. Bring everything directly to Lisa's condo," instructed Jungkook in his lowest tone.

Torin scratched his head but followed suit. Anyway, he was going down to buy something.

Inside Lisa's room, Jungkook gently put her down onto her bed.

He stared at her and sighed. The truth was, he actually did not know where he should start his story about Thea.

He was a man of few words, so he would probably tell Lisa what was needed.

He heard the doorbell and quickly walked towards the door.

Torin handed him the food bag and his bag.

"Did you tell her already?" Torin asked, his face full of curiosity.

"Not yet. Go and rest, Torin. Thanks for this…" said Jungkook and closed the door.

"Geez, what a stingy friend…" complained Torin and walked to his door.

He had bought medicine for Lyra from the drugstore because she was having cramps due to her menstrual period.

"Why am I the lackey tonight?" he whispered before he entered his condo.

Lyra was no longer in the living, so Torin knocked at her room's door.

"Lyra?" Torin called but got no response. He got worried when he called several times, and there's still no response.

He immediately entered the room and found Lyra, crouching on her bed.

Torin quickly got a glass of water from her bedside table and helped Lyra to drink the medicine.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to a hospital?" Torin asked, with a tone full of worry.

Lyra sighed and said, "I will be fine in an hour."

Then she laid on her bed and winced. Torin covered Lyra with the comforter.

"I'll stay here while you're asleep," Torin said and gently stroke Lyra's hair as if he was trying to ease her pain away.

Lyra bit her lip…

Torin had always looked after her like this. She loved the feeling, but deep down, she knew that for Torin, it was only a brotherly affection.

Maybe Rizie was right, she should get a boyfriend ASAP before she made a mistake and destroyed the good relationship they had right now as a friend and a brother.

'Darn!' she inwardly cursed because she could clearly recall how she kissed Torin, but the latter thought of it as his suffering!

Lyra suddenly got annoyed as she said, "Leave, now. I'm feeling good, alright?"

"Are you sure?" Torin asked as he was a bit doubtful, seeing Lyra was still in a crouching position.

"Yes, Bro, leave, now. I'm good, really…" said Lyra.