111*112

Lisa's aura suddenly brightened when her eyes finally captured the person she'd been waiting for. But weirdly, she suddenly felt nervous and her heart kept thumping hard.

*Thump… Thump… Thump…*

She exhaled to release the tension she was feeling.

"Are you alright? Your hands seem cold? Are you tired or cold?" Jeru asked with a worried tone.

Lisa gave him a warm smile behind her sparkling half mask.

"Do you want to sit and rest for a while?" Jeru asked continuously.

"I'm good, Jeru. I'm not tired at all… Maybe a bit cold only but not that much. I'm just nervous I guess?" answered Lisa as her eyes vaguely followed Jungkook and Lana who she could tell were almost near her spot.

'Good job!' she exclaimed inwardly pertaining to her friend's successful mission.

As Lana and Jungkook were getting nearer, Lisa couldn't help but feel butterflies rumbling inside her stomach.

'What the heck is wrong with you, Lisa! Stay calm! Don't exaggerate!' she scolded her inner self.

This was the moment she had been waiting for and how come her body was not cooperating, acting all jittery.

She heard Lana speak, asking for a dance with Jeru so she immediately let go of Jeru as she said, "Thanks, Jeru. Go and grace Lana a dance..."

Lisa was even taken aback when strong arms instantly pulled her as soon as Jeru let her go.

Then she gasped when she felt Jungkook's breath beside her ear.

"I've got you, gorgeous," Jungkook whispered in his husky voice that made Lisa blink several times because she did not expect it.

'Gorgeous?' she felt like her heart was going to explode at that moment. This was the first compliment she heard from Jungkook. She often heard those words, but hearing those simple words from Jungkook himself, she wanted to jump out of joy and excitement.

If only she was at another place, she would have already started screaming and jumping around.

Once again she felt that impact and this time it was heavier, one that she could experience only with Jungkook.

"Your hands are cold," she heard Jungkook whisper. She was out of herself because Jungkook was too close to her as they danced; her body was shaking too.

'Waaah!' Lisa shouted inwardly because she could feel her knees weakening. If not for Jungkook's support and firm hold on her waist, she doubted that she could have danced well.

"You're back. Welcome back…" Those were the only words Lisa murmured as she bit her lip and stared at Jungkook's chest. She wanted to pull her hair for being timid for the first time in her life.

'This is so not like me!' she mused inwardly, a bit confused with herself as to why was she acting the opposite of what she had planned.

"Hmm… strange. You're Lisa Chan, right? How come you act so differently. So unlike Lisa Chan who had written me those letters?" Jungkook said that made Lisa raise her head and meet his intense gaze.

"You've seen my letters?" asked Lisa with her eyes wide.

Jungkook chuckled but nodded as he let out his sweetest smile.

"Yeah, I've read most of them… And there's still so many to read, but I plan to binge read them all within this week." Jungkook said excitedly that left Lisa open-mouthed.

Jungkook was smiling sweetly at her. To make sure that she was not dreaming, Lisa moved her hands as she touched Jungkook's cheeks with her palms; they felt so warm.