225*226

Oblivious to all of the stuff that was happening inside the arena, Drey, who was still inside the control room, was busy executing his task.

70%...

He was tapping his feet as he waited.

80%...

He would look around his surroundings every now and then to make sure that no one was watching him. He felt like one of those spies in a spy movie. He was really nervous to see all of the men inside the control room, who were completely armed with their guns. He would surely be toasted alive if he got caught. He cursed internally.

He was so close to sending out their signal. His eyes widened when he heard the conversation between Leon and his men from his Bluetooth headset. He could also see what was happening inside the tournament deck on the monitor.

It was a total chaos. Everyone was firing at each other. There was nothing he could do now but wait until the signal was sent. In the meantime, he hoped that their team would be safe.

95%... 'Oh please… Move faster!'

99%...

"SENT!" Drey declared, confirming that the signal was sent.

Lieutenant Jiang, who heard Drey's confirmation from his Bluetooth earpiece, quickly went back to the tournament deck to help Jeru and the rest.

Drey also went outside the control room discreetly to wreak havoc as he smashed one of the fire alarms to ring it.

Everyone inside the ship panicked as soon as they heard the sound of the alarm. Those who were not in the know thought that the ship was on fire.

It was said that humans were, by nature, selfish creatures. And it could indeed be seen in the chaos that currently took place in the ship. It was amazing to see how quickly those people adopted the phrase 'Every man for himself'. They were all just trying to save themselves without regard for others.

Lana, May and some of their men were tailing behind Jungkook and Lisa, together with Cobra and Riley. Cobra said he knew a way out, so he was the leader of the group.

Suddenly, Riley pinned May down from behind to save her from a gunshot that was aimed at her. She turned her head around to stare at Riley who was quick to grab her gun and shot at the men behind them.

"May, move!" Lana shouted. May jolted back to reality. Riley looked at her and said, "Go now! I'll block them from behind."

"Oh-h... O-Okay..." May stuttered as she quickly got up to her feet and moved towards Lana and the rest. She looked behind at Riley, who was now engaged in single combat with one of Leon's men as his gun had probably run out of ammunition.

For the first time in her life, May felt like a damsel in distress who had just been saved by a hero.

"Don't dieeee!!!" she called out dramatically to Riley, who had to pause a bit upon hearing her shout and was left befuddled.

......

On the other side of the ship, Leon headed towards his underwater escape route. But to his surprise, it was sealed. Drey had already hacked into its system and secured its entrance so it was no longer possible for Leon and his men to escape through that route.

Drey had already taken precautions that Leon would probably have the same escape plan in this ship with the one in his previous Ghost ship.

"F*uck!" Leon hissed when they could not open the door. "Boss, the speedboat is our only option now. They had infiltrated the systems! Nothing is working!" exclaimed Draco.