175*176

Lisa adjusted herself in Jungkook's lap, straddling him she positioned her entrance and took his throbbing, hard, demanding pet inside her. She bit her lip and moaned when his full hardness filled her inside completely, "Hmmm…"

Jungkook sucked her nipple as he guided her with gentler movements to accept his fullness inside of her. She loved the feeling of it, Jungkook licking, biting and sucking alternately her obviously aroused nipples.

Lisa moaned as she adjusted and danced with Jungkook's rhythm. Yes there's still some pain but the pleasure overpowered the pain as she gently moved forward and backward on Jungkook.

Soon, Jungkook took the lead and kept his hands on Lisa's back, slipped them down to cup her hips and hold her properly. He helped her in the movements while pressure built in both their bodies, Lisa first and then soon after her, Jungkook, they both reached their climax.

Lisa bent forward panting heavily and kissed Jungkook passionately sliding her tongue inside his mouth and kissing him deeply taking her time in calming herself after the heated moments they spent.

"I thought you will wash me me?" Lisa mumbled as she left Jungkook's lips and tried to catch her breath. Jungkook chuckled and lifted her to wash her up.

Jungkook dried Lisa's hair as she sat on the vanity table. Lisa grinned as she watched her husband's reflection in the mirror, pampering her like a princess. Then she asked out of curiosity, "How did your family react when they found out that we're married?"

"They were happy of course and wanted to immediately go and meet your family but I told them to wait for me. So tomorrow they will arrive in the city," explained Jungkook as he brushed Lisa's long hair.

"How about Thea? How did your conversation go with her?" Lisa asked next. Jungkook sighed and said, "I know Thea well, she's a strong woman and she is actually a nice person so I'm sure she'll do what is right in the end."

Lisa looked admiringly at her husband and asked, "When did you realize that you like me?" Jungkook stopped what he was doing and hugged Lisa from behind as he looked at her directly from the mirror and said, "Hmm, I think I liked you from the moment I smelled that…"

Lisa's eyes widened as she abruptly stood up and covered Jungkook's mouth.

"NO!!! Don't speak! That's the most embarrassing moment of my life!" Lisa exclaimed and she could not believe that Jungkook would brought up that gruesome moment the first time they had met..

"Alright, let me go wifey or we'll be going ahead to mark the vanity table next!" murmured Jungkook with a broken voice since Lisa still covered his mouth. Lisa crumpled her face and pouted her lips while Jungkook laughed and said, "Don't you know that it's the most memorable moment of my life dear wifey?"

Jungkook hugged Lisa who was sulking as he whispered, "I think I liked you since the first time I saw you because ever since then your face often popped up in my head. But at that time I had restricted myself, inside the walls that I had built around my heart, so I did not reciprocate your feelings. But then when you entered the Military Academy and started hitting on me more directly, that was when my wall started to crack..."

"Yeah! But you hated me initially right? You always bullied me…" Lisa started to complain that made Jungkook grin as he snuggled on Lisa's neck.

"Hmm I did not hate you. I probably hated the thought that you may have just been playing around or toying around with me. I also hated the fact that you were still too young and that your feeling towards me might change as you grew older. Because I felt that you only had a crush or something like that on me. So I hated you for it… For confusing me…" Jungkook explained.