159*160

Inside the car, Jungkook held Lisa's hand while he drove towards their condo unit. His fingers were lightly grazing her soft hand, sending ripples down her whole body, this simple body contact sent flames burning in their bodies and minds. They were both anticipating "the mark every corner challenge of their condo units" inside their heads. Jungkook was grinning inwardly while Lisa was blushing unconsciously.

Lisa had never felt so excited in her whole life, not even travelling to the most beautiful and exotic places in the world could compare with her tingling and exquisite feelings right now, this was something special, something different: at this moment no place in the world could compare to their condo units, only that could be the best honeymooning place for her where the two of them would be together entwined with each other, lost in their own world...

'I want to have twins, it even runs in his family...' Lisa thought and lightly chuckled on her own thoughts. She wanted to have twins, fraternal twins like Josh and Rizie.

"What are you thinking?" asked Jungkook when he heard Lisa chuckle. Lisa smiled as she bashfully answered, "I'm thinking about having…"

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang, interrupting their conversation, so Lisa paused to let Jungkook take the call first. Jungkook's phone was connected to his car's media system via bluetooth, so he pressed the monitor to answer it.

"Bro, where are you? Our offer is accepted. Come back here now!" said Torin. Jungkook looked at Lisa's glowing face as he answered in a low voice, "Alright, I am coming."

Lisa immediately understood the situation and felt sad when she realised they would be parting ways right then instead of spending time together. She called John to inform him that she would be switching cars in a while.

After she kept her phone down she didn't look into Jungkook's eyes as she knew her tears were about to roll down from her eyes. Though she was a strong woman but her emotions were still not settled and she was not willing to let him go away so soon. She knew she could not stop him, and she must now wait for him to come back safe and sound as soon as possible. Even Jungkook was feeling very bad and he had no words to say to comfort her at that moment.

They both remained silent and looked out of the car. Lisa closed her eyes and rested her head on the headrest of the car seat and tried to calm herself down a little before she gets down from the car.

Stop the car at the side of the road and go now. Those two are just behind us," said Lisa and Jungkook pulled the car on the roadside.

Lisa looked at Jungkook and held his hand, then she buried her face in his palm and felt his warmth on her small beautiful face.

Then she said, "Don't take off that bracelet, understand? No matter what happens, it must remain with you wherever you are. Just think that it is me who is with you in the form of this bracelet, and don't ever separate me from you. In short don't you dare take it off even for a moment!" said Lisa commandingly. Although a bit confused with Lisa's repetitive reminder, Jungkook nodded and gave her a sweet smile.

"And be careful and take care, alright?! Hurry up and finish your mission and come back soon so that we can mark every corner of our units with our love," Lisa added in a low and timid voice, blushing as she said this.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in amusement on seeing her flushed face and grinned widely. Then he bent down towards her and he reached for her lips and gave his wife a passionate kiss.

When Lisa felt breathless, he parted his lips from hers a little and let her breathe in some air before again taking in her lips in between his own and deepening their connection.

He tasted her sweet mouth and started playing with her tongue, their tongues were dancing in unison and he tried to explore as much of her mouth as he could in this limited timeframe that he had with her.