229*230

Lisa's stomach was starting to grumble once more. The sun was now positioned about forty-five degrees toward the horizon, so it must have already been around mid-noon. "Shhh… don't complain, you need to start practicing your diet now," she chided her own stomach as she touched it.

Their shelter was ready. Jungkook had built a roof over their boat using the tree branches that he had collected before, thatched with a combination of dry and mature banana and palm leaves that he had found near the dense jungle.

Besides coconut trees, wild banana trees were also growing on the outer side of the jungle. Ripened bananas were hanging from them, so he harvested them and now they also had some bananas in their mini shelter.

Lisa was really thankful for her husband's great survival skills. She had been watching him in awe at how fast he created the tools needed to catch some fish. He made a spear and a gaff with a hook from some sturdy tree branches that he had found earlier in no time at all.

Jungkook had caught some fish using the spearfishing technique in the shallow areas of the beach, with his handmade spear. He made it look so easy that Lisa was determined to try it herself later and let her husband rest for a bit. He had not rested even for a minute ever since they arrived on this island and he was still adamant about not letting her do anything.

She was staring at him who was now also only in his underwear with her mouth slightly agape, admiring his well-built physique and masculinity. He was in the middle of cutting some branches to start the fire that he would need to grill the fish he had just caught earlier. He had also gathered some dry tinder and twigs for the fire.

Lisa realized she had been ogling him for quite a while now and a flush started to creep up her cheeks. Even after many years of liking him, she still thought that her husband was the most handsome man in the world. He was the only man who could make her heart race, her cheeks flush and turn her world upside down.

She let out a sigh and smiled lovingly. She missed him so much that she couldn't help but get carried away every time her gaze landed on him. She was feeling so blissful because they both had survived and were now finally together again.

She looked around. 'This deserted island is really not bad,' she mused. She wanted to laugh because they were the picture-perfect of an island castaway couple. But she really did not mind it. As long as she was with Jungkook, anywhere was fine. In fact, she actually felt like this was their honeymoon. A thrilling and exciting honeymoon on a deserted island.

Lisa couldn't suppress her laughter anymore. She giggled and squealed at her own naughty thoughts. She must be crazy to think of this as a honeymoon when they had been shipwrecked and stranded on a remote and deserted island for only God knows how long.

Jungkook heard her laughter and looked at her with a loving smile. He was just happy to see that she could still laugh heartily in this situation. One thing that he really admired about his wife was her bright and cheerful character that would not be suppressed by any kind of hardship, which had also always succeeded in lighting up his heart. He knew that he would be able to withstand any kind of trial and tribulation as long as she was with him.

Lisa was shaking her head to dismiss her silly thoughts when her eyes landed on some extra spears by her side. Jungkook had made a few melee weapons easily and gave her the survival knife that he got from the boat, while he kept the knife that he took from Draco's lifeless body. He had exaggeratedly instructed her to always keep the knife with her.

'Draco and Leon,' she mused at the sudden thought of the two. She looked at Jungkook and asked, "Do you think their bodies will be washed away somewhere and discovered?"