279*280

"You're so mean..." Lisa scolded her husband when Jungkook told her about Torin and Lyra.

Jungkook was still laughing when Lisa reprimanded him as her face crumpled, "Torin saved your life, and you are trolling him like that!?"

Jungkook looked at his wife and stopped laughing when he saw Lisa's troubled expression.

"I will not prolong it, of course. I just want Torin to work harder for Lyra. I mean, I think it would benefit Lyra more if I let Torin experience a little bit of hardship before he succeeded in getting her hand in marriage. That way, he would appreciate and love Lyra even more..." Jungkook explained his side.

Lisa pouted her lips as she was trying to process Jungkook's explanation in her head. "Still, don't you dare make it harder for him. I like Torin, and if not for him, you would have been the one to lose a kidney, or even worse, die!"

Jungkook hugged Lisa and kissed her head dotingly as he murmured, "Roger, my beloved star... I won't make it too hard for him, so don't worry. Just let me handle this man to man with him. There's no other man in the world that I would trust Lyra with more than Torin. But it's just fun to see him get trolled for a bit..."

The two were in the entertainment room, which had been their favorite room lately. Well, correction, it was Lisa's favorite room. She pressed the remote control of their Karaoke machine and chose a song.

"Here, sing this song..." Lisa instructed as she handed Jungkook the microphone

Jungkook's face grew weary and tried to deflect, "Aren't you tired of my voice? Ask me to do anything but sing..."

Even he could not bear to hear his own singing voice, so he really could not understand why Lisa would always want him to sing. She would cheer for him but also laugh at him all throughout the song. So he added, "Do you want our 'babies' to become tone-deaf too?"

Lisa would always correct him if he said 'baby' instead of 'babies.' She was really convinced that she was carrying twins, even though their first ultrasound couldn't really detect much yet. Especially after meeting a doctor named Deyna Song, her conviction about having twins had grown even stronger.

Lisa gave him a downcast look, so Jungkook immediately grabbed the microphone from her even though his own face was twisted.

"Yehey, daddy will sing." Lisa cheered as she grabbed another apple. Lisa had been eating a lot more than usual lately, and Jungkook would not be surprised if soon she would double her size.

The song started, and Jungkook was about to sing when one of their helpers knocked and said they had visitors. Lisa stopped the music and asked who it was.

"It's Mr. and Mrs. Russo, Madam," answered the helper. Lisa's face lit up as she gushed, "Oh, I forgot, they came back yesterday, and Drey said they were visiting today." Then she instructed the helper, "Please escort them here and bring us more snacks and drinks. Thank you."

"Why here? We can just receive them in the living room," Jungkook questioned. He had the feeling he would encounter something embarrassing inside the entertainment room soon.

"It's boring there. It's more fun here..." Lisa answered as she blinked her eyes to her very doting husband, feigning ignorance.

As soon as Cielo and Drey entered the room, Lisa rushed to them and hugged them tightly. Drey's eyes were wet with tears as he caressed Lisa's cheeks. "Look at you. Oh, God... Thank God you're safe and sound," Drey murmured as he hugged Lisa once more.