351*352

"You'll be dead soon with that glare dude," Torin commented to Drey as they watched the live video on the screen captured by one of the hidden cameras they implanted inside Jungkook's office. Jungkook was obviously annoyed because it took a bit longer than expected for his phone to ring. Megan had almost kissed him. Had  the phone rang after a few more seconds they would be watching an epic live kissing scene with his dear brother-in-law as the victim.

Torin clicked his tongue and patted Drey's shoulder while he added, "I'm sure you'll be killed later." Drey seemed to be enjoying the show and instructed the soldier assigned to call Jungkook's office to wait a little longer before he rings on Jungkook's phone.

Drey grinned. He was very amused with Jungkook's conflicted look on the screen. Besides, he had found a way to get spared with his playfulness.

"I can't imagine how Lisa will explode once she sees this video. I must save a copy so I can blackmail General Jungkook later," Drey proudly announced still grinning.

Torin's eyes lit up all of a sudden with that bright idea as he said, "Give me a copy too. No, wait we have another schedule of passing out. Let brother-in-law get kissed by Megan, that would be epic, the best we can use in blackmailing bro-in-law."

Drey's face twitched and said, "That's my idea, use another will you?"

The two were distracted when a soldier came in, handing the reports to Torin about the thing Megan had installed in Jungkook's office. Torin read it and commented, "It's a very high technology time bomb as we suspected. I'm sure that Megan has managed to implant a lot of these inside the Liu Group building. They sure want to blast the building after she takes Jungkook with her."

Torin looked at one of his soldiers and instructed, "Dispatch our men, make sure these bombs are removed from Liu's building immediately."

That instant military soldiers were dispatched along with the bomb squad to the Liu's building, all in disguise to avoid  creating a ruckus among other employees.

"I think it would be better to evacuate the building," Dion suggested.

"Let's wait for Jungkook's instructions. For now we'll try to remove all those bombs. Evacuation will be suspicious and it may jeopardize everything." Torin stated, "One wrong move and all their efforts could end up with nothing." he responded.

"By the way, did Lisa contact you?"asked Drey looking at Torin as he stretched his arms.

"No. Why?" mumbled Torin.

"Nothing, I know her well. I'm sure she has something up her sleeve. I don't believe she will just stay put knowing the situation her husband is into right now. She will surely find her own ways in ensuring the safety of her husband." murmured Drey as he looked back on the screen.

Torin only shrugged his shoulders because he would not be surprised, if she did this, at all. His brother-in-law's wife was known as the most stubborn person alive.

....

The next day…

Lisa went to her father's mansion to have dinner with her parents. Field Marshal Chan was very quiet during the dinner, waiting for her daughter to fire him with her fierce fireballs.

"Dad," Lisa mumbled as she cut some pork on her plate. "I clearly said that I don't like my husband being put up in a mission especially now that he is no longer a soldier." Lisa suddenly said casually.