295*296

The next morning, Lisa woke up engulfed in the familiar scent and warmth that had always accompanied her every morning in the past couple of months. She smiled in satisfaction as she savored the feeling of contentment that radiated through her, knowing that this was something she would never get tired of.

"Sleep more... We've been sleep-deprived because of your naughtiness," Jungkook murmured as he tightened his hug on Lisa's naked body under the comforter.

Lisa laughed as she defended herself, "Is it my fault? You ask for it, remember? You said you wanted me as a gift, so I wrapped myself up for you."

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily and gave her a sexy morning smile as he pinched her nose and said, "Next time, don't forget the wrapping paper before the ribbon, my star..."

The flirting and bantering of the couple was interrupted by the sudden ringing of Lisa's mobile phone.

"Yes, mom?" asked Lisa.

"What 'Yes, mom'? Did you forget our appointment today? It's almost lunch, dear..." her mom groused. Lisa's eyes widened and quickly got out of bed. "Ohhhh! Sorry, mom, I'll be there ASAP. In an hour! No, forty minutes! Blame your son-in-law, it's his fault we got up late!" Lisa shrieked and explained before she ended the call.

"General! Get up and hurry! We need to see the wedding planner and designer. Let's have a quick shower! We're late," Lisa nagged as she got out of bed and rushed toward the bathroom, flaunting her naked curved figure before her husband's eyes.

Jungkook smiled and got up as he followed Lisa to their bathroom. "Alright, my star, as you wish. Let's have a quickie. Don't worry, we won't be late..."

Lisa screamed when Jungkook suddenly lifted her up and carried her into the spacious doorless walk-in rainfall shower inside their bathroom.

"Ahhhh!! You, wolf! We really need to be quick. Monique will be out of the country by tomorrow..." She complained.

"Yes... I will be quick... really..." Jungkook smirked as he turned on the shower before he washed Lisa's hair and body with shampoo and shower gel with swift movements.

But his simple touch was enough to send shivers down her spine as she felt her body asking for more...

The youngest helper was assigned to clean up the first floor, and she was in the middle of cleaning the rose petals outside the master bedroom when she heard Lisa's scream and got startled from it. She quickly rushed down to the ground floor and directly to the kitchen. The couple had not been out of their room yet since last night, nor had they requested for any meals to be sent upstairs.

The cook saw the flushed face of the young helper and asked, "What's wrong?"

She just gave the cook a blank look and said, "I think they're at it again..." She sighed and went on, "Why am I still single...?" to which the cook laughed.

The couple had been feeding their household staff with dog food all the time. The young helper could only hope that she would also one day find her other half and have the kind of love that the master and mistress of the house had. Passionate, harmonious, and sweet, definitely one to be envious of.

............

"What's going on, Josh? Why are you here? Don't you have a delivery to do today with Rick?" Asked Grandpa Shen seeing Josh was still at home. He had been staying at home often lately.