183*184

Lisa woke up in Jungkook's embrace and she couldn't help but smile brightly. Her body was tired and sore because her husband didn't miss a single opportunity to devour her. Although her body was almost on the verge of collapsing, she was feeling blissful.

She kissed her husband who was still sleeping soundly. Tomorrow, Jungkook would leave once again for his mission. Lisa helplessly sighed as she felt a sudden pang of sadness at the thought of the amount of time in which her husband would be gone.

His mission was going to be even more dangerous now than it had been before, as they would be diving right into the den of the underworld kingpin.

She buried herself on Jungkook's chest to feel his warmth and to savor his manly scent that she loved and would surely miss every morning… How she hoped they would remain in each other's arms like that forever.

She felt Jungkook tightened his arms around her and murmured, "Sleep more… Recharge... I'll be waking you up again soon…" Lisa blushed from Jungkook's words which were full of double meanings and allusions.

One thing that she had learned during the past few days was to take her husband's words seriously when it comes to this kind of thing. So she obediently did as she was told and closed her eyes 'to recharge!'.

The next morning, Lisa's parents insisted on having breakfast together before letting the Lim Family leave.

"We had a great time here. Thank you for your warmth and hospitality. Oh, this time we will wait for your visit to the ranch, so that you could try my daughter's cooking," Grandma Terri proudly said as she reminded Lisa's parents to come and visit them soon in the province.

"We will surely be visiting you at the ranch soon…" Lisa's Mom answered as she gave Sheila and Grandma Terri a cheek-to-cheek farewell.

Josh drove Jungkook's car, while Jungkook and Lisa were with J&J. They would first drop Lisa off at her work and then Jungkook at his condo.

Inside the car John tried his best to look away from the rear-view mirror, because he knew that their Mrs. Lim would not miss the opportunity to be clingy and touchy-feely with her husband, even in their presence.

He cursed inwardly when his gaze accidentally landed at the rear-view mirror and caught the newlyweds in the middle of kissing each other.

'Maybe next time, it's better to drive a car with a partition if this couple is inside!' he mused.

Before Lisa stepped out of the car she hugged Jungkook tightly and gave him another deep kiss and said, "Stay safe and return to me soon." Jungkook smiled and pinched her nose as he answered, "Noted, my star…"

Lisa smiled because it had been a while since Jungkook called her 'My Star'. All that she heard from him lately was 'Wifey'. So Lisa winked at him and got startled when Jungkook pulled her in for another passionate kiss and a tight embrace.

John and Jim exchanged embarrassed glances and released a sigh of relief when their Mrs. Lim was finally gone.

Jungkook heard their sigh and he chuckled inwardly while shaking his head. If it had been Torin that witnessed this mushy and fluffy side of him, that man would have definitely passed out.

Of course, he was still the manly, strong and dominant General that everyone knew him to be.

But with Lisa, he could be an entirely different person. He had in fact surprised himself, when he discovered how endearing and overly affectionate he could be after he married her. There were no more constraints. No more holding back. There was only love for his wife and he would show it in the best way that he could.