209*210

"Mighty Warriors! You have a new cage mate. You can call him 'The General'" shouted Draco followed by a scornful laugh as he abruptly pushed Jungkook inside one of the barred room.

Jungkook had managed to memorize every corner of the passage they had just walked through. Just like the other rooms that he'd seen on their way here, the room that he was in now was around eight by six feet with a metal bed bolted to the ground, a sink and a toilet.

Only one side of the room had a complete wall from floor to ceiling, while the other sides were covered with metal bars, dividing the rooms with each other. It looked so much like a cage. That was probably why Draco was calling it a cage; a human cage.

Each of the 'cages' had only one occupant. It looked like they were all fighters. Based on their facial features, Jungkook could tell that they all came from different places all over the world. Although he presumed that the majority were his fellow countrymen.

"So General… I hope you enjoy your new five-star room! Don't forget to make friends and enjoy your last time together because later on you will have to kill each other! Ha ha ha ha" Draco added, followed by an evil laughter that roared throughout the deck on which all the cages were located.

"You're the new fighter? Hi, I'm Riley… I'm also known as 'Pretty Boy', which is my alias," said a man who excitedly greeted Jungkook from the right side of his cage, as soon as Draco left.

True to the alias he was given, Riley had a small body, a fair skin complexion and soft feminine facial features.

"Uhm, can you understand me?" Riley asked as he moved closer to the metal bars which separated him and Jungkook.

Jungkook answered with a simple, "Yes."

Riley almost jumped out of joy as he said, "Finally! I'm glad to finally have a neighbor whom I can talk to! The man before you did not speak at all, so I often just shouted to Cobra if I wanted to have a conversation. Cobra is the guy over there, to the left of your room. He also speaks our language."

Jungkook turned his head to the room on the left side of his cage, and looked at its occupant, a man whom Riley called Cobra. He was sitting on his bed with crossed legs and his eyes closed. It looked like he was meditating.

Jungkook remained quiet and just laid down on the bed.

Riley moved even closer towards the metal bars between him and Jungkook and whispered as he jerked his head in Cobra's direction, "Doesn't he look scary? So, I heard you are called 'The General'. But I think my alias would suit you better. You're so handsome. Maybe you could be 'Pretty Man'. Though you're not exactly the delicate type like that..."

Riley paused to look at Jungkook with admiration. This was the first time he saw a handsome fighter like Jungkook. All the other fighters looked scary and most of them were unsightly.

He then added as he scratched his head, "By the way, though I look like it, but I'm not a boy anymore. I'm already twenty six years old. But yeah, they called me Pretty Boy because of my small body, compared to most, and my soft features."

Jungkook ignored Riley's continuous chatter about his appearance. He instead just asked, "Why are you here?"

Riley leaned his face onto the metal bars and said, "I was sold by my uncle when I turned eighteen. I became a street fighter and miraculously got taken in by a kung fu master. However my master was killed."

Riley sighed as he continued narrating his story, "... So in short, I ended up in this organization and have been serving as one of their fighters. But the Boss said he will set me free if I win this upcoming tournament."