Part II: Disrupted ◆

Yoongi

The moment she walked out of her room, my heart tore into confusion.

Aside from the fact that she looks stunning in a simple casual attire, she rocked it even more when she wore the tee which emphasized the generous curves of her body, living me excited in her makeshift transformation. Such an astonishing ragdoll.

Am I guilty for whoring?

But that ain't the big deal. My heart raced when my mind started to whisper the fact to me that everything about her style matches with how the way Minju dressed.

I know I'm selfish. I'm sorry, I lost my gentlemanliness when Mom started to took over my freedom.

I remembered Minju again and it wrenched me upon realizing it could have been unfortunately her I'd spend my whole day with.

"Uh Sir, what's your order?" I came back to reality when the girl at the counter called me.

I ordered a drink and went back inside the theatre. I saw her watching over something. I walked closely and directed my sight to where she was looking, I was utterly perplexed when I saw two couples making out on the side.

Woah.

I laughed at her. I wanted to whacked her head but that wasn't manly. I tiptoed my way to her and covered her eyes with my hands. She suddenly jumped out of her place and held my hands that was attached on her closed eyes.

"Rated Strict Parental Guidance." I whispered. She giggled at that.

I unhitched my hands on her and got to my seat.

"Here." Passing on the drink to her.

"Thanks." She muttered. "I was just entertained you know." She added.

"That was your kind of entertainment?" I asked her with my notorious cocky expression.

"Not so. But it is at the moment." She laughed again. She's weird enough to like things like these.

The movie started with rolls of advertisements being showed ahead. I looked at her, she was busy reading those Chinese characters she could hardly understand.

What's with her? Does she also get entertained with the chinese pinyin?

--

The movie was getting so exciting, I've never been this excited while watching a movie before. Except on dates with Minju.

We almost got into a fight when we contended about what genre we're going to watch. Since we put it into a dwell, I won. So, I chose Abduction. But she wouldn't agree with it. She wanted to watch a romance genre. I drove her to her dorm without talking to me. How I hated that situation so much. Minju's really hard to deal with whenever she's angry, but with double effort, I could still somehow win her attention back.

"Woah." She caught my attention.

My attention turned to her. This girl was fully occupied with the movie. I guess she must have liked it so much to get amused with it.

I turned my head to the screen. This movie rocked it. I didn't regret watching it though. It's just to my hard-luck, I didn't get the chance to watch it with my girlfried.

I opened my phone when it beeped.

Minju.

Something inside me welled up.

I clicked the notification open and her message appeared.

Got to meet you later! We're done~!!