Chapter 34 - Smooth Encounter

We just pushed ourselves inside Yoongi's room for the first time the moment we came back in his house. The cold breeze that swept over my skin added shivers to my already cold state. I was unguarded by the sight of Yoongi behind me trailing the back of my neck with his lips, hungrily, greedily, and darkly. Unsatisfied of plainly kissing it, he tried to tease me with his tongue, leaving lingering wet marks in every spot it reeks.

Yoongi is always impatient. He can't control himself. He's such a brat. All of these were my fault for turning him into what he is now because of our love.

I thought he's going to have fun with his friends tonight. I clicked my tongue recklessly upon remembering.

His hands snaked around my waist after closing the door behind him. His face was so close, as well as the distance of his body. It barely left space for the two of us to breathe. It made me comfortable, his hands wrapping my body means safety to me. It wasn't new to me anymore, but I do still feel sensitive whenever he surprised me just like that . Knowing me, I could easily get weak in front of Yoongi-- totally guards down.

I took his hand from my waist, still looking into his eyes lovingly. Weaving each finger gently, the other hand of mine gently rubbed the side of his face, near his ear, causing me to locate the most sensitive part of his body.

"You're pushy." I teased him, brows furrowed in fake irritation.

"I'm not. I'm just excited." He clicked his tongue proudly then glared at me, the side of his mouth pulling into a silly grin.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes and pinched his cheeks. "It's still the same." I deadpanned.

But the lad didn't move on my attack. Slowly pushing the both of us backward, I stupidly tripped down on a bumpy surface of the carpet and directed both of us straight at the surface of the warm soft mattress, my head bouncing back and accidentally, we kissed, spoiling my trying-hard-to-be-virgin situation.

I pulled back immediately, the sudden contact electricuted me. Like it wasn't anticipated at all, I felt invaded.

Yoongi grinned at me impeccably. "That hurt." Brows irritatedly knitted altogether, I used my free hand that wasn't trapped underneath my back to massage my throbbing forehead.

"I'm sorry I get a little bit excited back there." He apologized briefly to compensate for his unpleasant behavior.

"What are you so excited about?" I asked him in return, badly expressing my remarks in an unpleasant snort.

His weight on me got me a bit out of breath. I tried pushing him away as an alternative way of telling him to get off me. Unfortunately, the weak act didn't budge him as he crawled on top of me to evenly placed his body proportionally to me.

We were symmetrically attached now. Yoongi had this happy expression on his face just realizing by himself he'd perfected his plan.

My breathing hitched upon smelling his natural scent. That moment again, it's killing me. My fetish thing for scent attacked me, making me give in.

"Oh sorry. I did that on purpose." He grinned at me.

"Yoongi, get off me." I whined. I pulled the sleeve of Yoongi's polo I was wearing when it came off unknowingly on my shoulders. When I tried buttoning it back, I noticed it disappeared. It might have fell when Yoongi gripped me so hard in order to avoid the back of my head slamming the bed painfully.

"Yoongi let me sit up. I'm fixing my blouse." I asked him one more time.

I saw something in his eyes when his stare lingered. Slowly, he turned his head to agree.