Chapter 14 - Moment of Truth ◆

Yoongi took me somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere inside the house that I haven't been before. The place I was wishing to see for a very long time.

Was my wish granted?

How did Yoongi know that I've been waiting for this to happen? Does he really know? Or did he consider bringing me here because I mean something to him after telling him what I truly feel?

The question is, will he return my feelings?

This is the question I fear to answer. But that isn't my priority right now. I'll just slip it off my mind for the meantime.

How I adore this place so much. What's inside this place which he doesn't want everyone else to see aside from his chosen one?

Yoongi placed me gently on the soft surface of the bed, automatically relaxing my body to find comfort when my body touched the surface. I fixed myself properly, but when Yoongi saw me shuffling positions with an uncomfortable expression on my face, he tapped the pillow and smiled at me to relieve my uneasy state.

Seeing him doing that made me feel satisfied. He pushed the pillow on my back and tucked me there securely before curling up beside me.

His smile is the solace to my distress.

While looking at him, I willed myself to lean comfortably on the headboard. He pushed his body on the bed beside me, he rested for awhile. I stared at the ceiling of his room, observing him. I was about to ask him something, I turned to him but it stopped me when he wrapped his arms under my chest. My body was stuck into him, facing his glorifying being.

I survey the room while I was squeezed in his tight hug. It is completely designed with posh black and white decorations. The wall and the ground are coated heavenly white while the curtains on the window are as dark as the lonely night. The display of various ornaments symbolizes music and peace, I somehow understood why Yoongi was drawn into it. The rest of the decoration gives off a calm ambiance, but one thing caught my attention that seemed so odd when lined up among the others. It is the photo frame on the upper right side corner. It is an old photo. It looks like it has been oddly washed out by time and it appeals lonely to the first person who sees it. But on the contrary, it resembles happiness. Four people smiling entirely on the focus, it seems like those people were very happy at the moment and it was intentionally captured to preserve the memory.

Turning on the right side, a wide mirror is placed on the wall with a sophisticated mural painting designed in the background. A huge piano, library with books and albums inserted, a variety of guitars and big circle CDs are tangible too. The room symbolizes simplicity and comfort. But it doesn't reflect the mood of Yoongi in it at all.

Or I just haven't discovered it yet? I wonder what's the problem.

"Is this your room?"

Yoongi propped up his body in order to reach the blanket and covered our body. The moment it touched my legs, it felt warm onto my skin.

"Of course." He said in response.

"Why?" I whispered uncertainly. My eyes felt completely lost into him again.

Maybe he didn't get what I meant when I said why. He just stared at me as if he's waiting for me to speak more.

"I desire to know the reason why you wouldn't let me step in this place the moment I got here?" I had my arms securely tucked behind my body as he continued stroking my forearm. My head rested calmly on his chest, fainting every time I realized I was so close to kissing him.

"Because I don't trust you yet." He simply said, no emotions.

I didn't look at him. I refused to.