Chapter 36 - Terror in my sleep ◆

'Hey, where are you going?' I looked at the guy with a suppressed expression on my left, he looks so familiar but my mind couldn't tell who exactly he really is. But my tongue can almost speak his name.

'Just looking for the kitchen' I replied and swiftly walked to get myself away from his curious stare.

The walking led me to the living room, I found two people making out, so engaged with each other in their little-heated session, ignoring my presence.

'Suga' The girl mentioned a quite familiar name. It was really completely familiar but unfamiliar. 'Can we talk about her for awhile?' She expertly said in between the shuffling of the guy's head in her neck.

'We can just talk about her the next day, for now let's enjoy ourselves.' He took the girl by the arms and slammed her onto the flat surface of the couch. The guy's back is the only thing that can be seen from my position, followed by that are moans in different level of decibels. And it kind of turned me on. But something inside me was dwelling with a clueless reason. I turned my body instead and walked to again another unknown destination. It brought me to a certain place, far different from the place I came from. It was rusty, as well as the things placed in the corners. The disgusting smell of blood filled the air. It covered my nose with something thick, which made me unable to breathe.

'Hi,' This time was crazy. I certainly knew the owner of the voice. I looked back behind me.

'Hey Jeon, what are you doing here?' I was neutral the entire event, starting from seeing two people in the living room until I got here and now having a conversation with Jeon Jungkook.

'This is my place Noona.' A smile crept up on his face. He started walking towards my direction, on the other hand, I gladly waited for him to stop in front of me.

'It's a very long time ago that I wished you would come here. And visit me.' He smoothened my hair with his right hand, bringing it to the side to clear my face.

'You really do?' I said in amusement. I gave Jungkook a warm smile and received the same from him. He was so handome and mysterious in the shadowy part of his position from where we both stood. The depth of his face appeared appealing. I had to pull back the urge to touch him.

'I actually like you Noona.' He confessed.

What had gone wrong to my emotions? I couldn't feel anything.

He stood closer to me. Reaching my face in a swift move, he crashed his lips onto mine and gently devoured it in his own little way.

My mouth couldn't feel anything from the contact. But my head shouted for me to just run. It dictates something my heart and mouth couldn't tell me.

'Hey, little boy.' I stepped backward, our lips became loose. I looked back to see the guy who caught our attention.

'Luhan, my fake brother.' Jungkook called. The grin on his face was just unstoppable.1

'How does it feel to see me kissing your lady?' He fired out.

'It's very gross Jeon. I'd really like to kill you if you'd do that again.' The glow faded in his entire face. He was handsome awhile ago, like James Dean in the middle of a romantic hero-heroine scene. But then it disappeared when Jungkook started pouring cold water on him.

'That's what Suga feels to. If he sees you touching his precious girl.' I stepped away from their line of sight. Jungkook was coming over to the guy and took something shiny from his pocket.

Was it a gun?

I ran some more distance, careful not to get any attention from the two furious men in front of me. I stepped one last time, my knees weakened from exhaustion, causing me to stumble to something soft below me. I looked down and saw a dead man's body.