Chapter 33 - Back Home ♡

The last thing I remembered was passing out at the mansion, wishing Yoongi to take me back to his apartment.

Was I granted? I feel like I am in the middle of sleeping and waking up. How I really wished he brought me back from where I wanted to live my life.

My head felt dizzy after passing out because of stress. I haven't rested well since I was taken by Yoongi's father and brought me home to the mansion. Considering I was drunk that time and so did the rest of the stress continue flooding underhandedly.

I don't want to live there. I don't want to go back. Just when I thought I'll find a family to live with forever, I was wrong.

Opening my lids carefully, my eyes made out a familiar maroon curtain hanging on the window. I roamed my eyes around the room, finding an evidence for my return.

And yes, I was back. I sat up, excitement filling me and it urged me to see Yoongi.

"Hey wait up." I suddenly bumped into someone hardly after closing the door behind me. "Babe. Why are you awake this early? Did you rest well?" I was surprised when I bumped into him in the hallway.

"I can't sleep. I'd rather stay the night with you." I enclosed him in a hug. His scent washed over me as I came in touch with his chest. That scent he used to wear, it's nostalgic in a sense that it brings back good memories.

Yoongi kissed me when he noticed my habit of smelling him. "You're wearing the same perfume you wore when we first had our conversation in that living room." I pursed my lips into a pout to point the living room. The room that was so full of our memories, from our first met, my first pain and now my first love. It was all conjured up by his smell.

"You know those rules?" I giggled, remembering the encounter.

"You were so sexy I can't help but stare at you." He said, his teeth biting his down lip. "I know." I laughed. "I was tempting you in disguise." He pinched my chin so hard I earned a red mark. "We used to be happy back then Yoongi." I sighed happily. "I didn't know we were because all I ever think about were the sad parts."

"That's because of me. You brought me happiness. I'm sorry if all I ever brought you was sadness." His apology surprised me.

"I fell in love with you at first sight." He shared. "I fell in love with your smell."

"Just that?" He inquired.

"Yes." I teased.

"Ha." He scoffed jokingly.

"I only wear this perfume when I'm with you." He confessed. I flicked his chin. "Are you sure?" I don't believe him though.

"You have designated perfumes for your girls am I right?" I accused him but that was intended to only tease him.

I suddenly forgot all my worries just playing around with Yoongi.

He then pulled me. "Wait, that's so rude of you." I half-shouted. "I'm taking you to my room." He said.

He pulled me one more time and held me trap in his cabinet. His body on top of mine.

"Babe. I only have one perfume. See? The other one is my natural scent. Sorry if I'm that good-smelling." His stare got me speechless and my insides are burning up. Too much feels surging through me right now and I can't define what they really contribute in my body, to sum it all up, they gave me this unfamiliar rush that psyched me up in front of Yoongi.

"Hm." I laughed at him.

"You won't believe me?" He threathened.

"Oh, no no. I believe you. Enough, okay?" I tried to calm him.