Part 4

Vellinsa pov;

Everyday as usual I did my usual activities. Become a slave at home, doing my job at the cafe.

Then I was relaxing on the rooftop cafe. It's my healing place to go everytime I feel stress, down and sad. Someone approach me, it's my boss Steven.

He is close to me, he's my best boy friend who always by my side. At work we are boss and a worker but outside we are besties.

He ask me " so how's your marriage life ". I look at him not knowing where to start. Yeah, everytime I've had problems I would share it to him. I ended up share everything to him.

He then ask me " do you love him? Do you ever slightly feel like you want to win his heart and change him? ". How the hell did he even can read me. I mean yeah we knew each other for so long. I did nodded yes.

So he tell me again " go on and try to do it. Try to do everything you can to win his heart and change him. I mean if that's what you ever wanted you can try but if it's not going well as you expect so let him go ". I keep silent for a moment looking at the sky and ask God.

Should I do like what Steven says? Will that be the right thing to do?

Yeah, I've tried for many days to win his heart. I treat him nicely like a wife, I obey him and more. Every morning, I cook for his lunch to eat at the office. I feel happy that he always finish his foods. I didn't expect that the container would be so clean within any foods left.

Even though I look stupid by treating him like a wife and he didn't even respond to me like a husband I don't care I will try until I didn't realize I love him suddenly. I love him to point I would do everything for him.

He even rarely bring any women to the house. Is he started to change like the way I expected? Did he change because I treat him nicely like a wife? If he do I hope he would one day treat me with loves. I really hope for that so much I just want to love him again even though he hurt me so much in the past.

Until that one time I came home late. I feel like I want to check on Jayden whether he's asleep already or not but then I heard a moan coming from his room. I open the door slightly and saw he's making out with other woman. I froze with tears in my eyes. He didn't change at all. He's still the same.

I collapsed on the floor staring blankly while sobbing quietly because I don't want him to caught me crying. I ran into my room lock the door and cry harder. Hearing the moan from his room got me crying more harder. I can't take this, I want to divorce and move on. I don't want to get any hopes higher anymore I don't want to keep loving him.

Please.