Part 34

Jayden pov;

We are on our honeymoon. I get ready for our honeymoon night. I exit the room and saw Vellinsa is wearing a red lingerie. She look seductive and sexy. I ought to attack her after this.

She look at me giving her cute smile. How can she look cute and looking sexy at the same time. God please I just wanna eat her.

I saw her enter the blanket and lay down as if she's ready to sleep. But I go on top of her " do we have our honeymoon night ". She look at me giving her playful smile. I then open the blanket to start our game.

Surprisingly, she didn't even wear panty. I look and smirk " all prepare already huh " I say with my deep husky voice. She just smile looking shy. I then straight away put my dick in her. She touch the side of my hips while moaning asking me to fuck her harder. I want to do in a sensual way for our first honeymoon night but she really turn me on by asking me to thrust harder and fast.

I listen to her and did what she wanted. I thrust hard causing her moan so loud. I really enjoy the way she react with so much pleasure. We really did for 5 hours. We really can't stop because we both asking for more. Never thought she would enjoy it so much because before she hardly want to make love but now she's getting more horny. Never expect this side of her too.

The next morning, I woke up and saw Vellinsa is still sleeping soundly. Bet she's tired last night so I go to the kitchen to make a breakfast for her. I make for her pancakes because it's her favourite food to eat for breakfast.

She then came to me at the kitchen watching me cooking the pancakes. She look at my whole body as if she's checking me out while she bite her lip. I can see she's hungry for me more because I wear only my sweatpants bur didn't wear any shirt.

I smirk at her and gave her the pancakes to eat. She took a bite. Strangely, the way she eat sudden looks seductive and sexy. I didn't focus on my food at all. Instead, I stare at her until she look at me. " You're not eating? ". I mumbled " fuck this ".

I then put her on the dining table causing her surprised by my actions. I straight away pull her head to kiss her. She was startled at first but still respond to my kiss. I open her shirt and lick her every part of her body and her neck. She moan makes me want to fuck her again.

I open my sweatpants and put my dick inside her. We make out at the dining table. We did it again in the morning. I love how she always hug me while we make love. She would moan while her hand travel my back body. She would tightly hug me while kissing my neck causing me to get more crazy to thrust her hard. I love how she always say " ahh please baby yes ". Her face really shows how much she enjoys the pleasure I gave her.

I feel lucky that she's my wife.