Part 20

Vellinsa pov;

I try to find a way to escape but when I think about it I'm at an island how can I? I then think of I need to call anyone to search for me and save me but there's no any phone around. It's only TV at home. All I do is only sit on the bed watching TV.

I then heard Jayden is already home. I get ready to pretend to sleep. I could hear him walking towards me to check on me. He then enter the bathroom to take a shower.

After 10 minutes of shower, he sleep besides me. I waited the right moment for him to fall asleep so I can search for his phone.

I've waited for 1 hour for him to asleep. I then woke up slowly to get his phone. His phone is on the drawer. I took his phone and straight away dial Steven's number to left him a message as I can't call him. Worried that I would wake Jayden up.

I wanted to text him and tell him the details but stop by Jayden right away. He grab my wrist got me startled. I look at him and he open his eyes, looking at me with his intimidating face. I sat on floor because I knew I'm done for making trouble. He then pull me up and lay me on the bed. He go on top of me " what the hell do you think you're doing huh?! " He yelled causing me to flinch.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to please don't hurt me " I beg while crying. He's frustrated and his fist hit the pillow. " You really had to cause trouble huh can't you sit down still for once and don't do anything recklessly! ". I just shaking and crying not knowing how to respond him.

He wake up scream " arghh fuck " while he kick the bed with his barefoot. I flinch because I knew I make him so mad. Strangely he didn't even punish me. Instead, he just try to control himself to not hurt me. I'm glad he didn't try to.

He left the room not knowing where he go. I feel bad that I ruin his mood. He must've been stress with his work but I'm stress too that I just stuck in here not knowing when will he release me.

The next morning, I just sit on the bed thinking what should I do. There's a maid who came inside to deliver breakfast for me. I look at her with tears in my eyes hoping she would help me.

She then send me a small note " I will help you, just give me anyone's phone number so I can text them to save you ". I look at her feeling glad she wanted to help. So I just give the number with my finger. She memorize it well and nodded. She left the room after.

I was waiting for her respond and she enter the room again. She talk in silent " I did it ". I smile at her while saying " thankyou so much " silently while I feel like I wanna cry.

Suddenly, Jayden enter the room throwing me a swimming suit. He ask me to wear it and go out for a swim with him at the pool. I look at him in disbelief because of how uncomfortable the swimming suit is.

 I look at him in disbelief because of how uncomfortable the swimming suit is

(The swimming suit)

I put on the swimming suit and look at myself in the mirror. How can he gave me this swimming suit for me to wear. It's too revealing for me, is he purposely giving me this to wear it infront of him. Will he do something bad to me? I'm scared. This swimming suit literally reveal my chest and my private part felt uncomfortable.

I got no choice but to go. I walk and Jayden look at me looking stunned by me. His face looks like he's gonna eat me anytime soon.

I walk while my arms cover a bit of my body. I enter the pool shaking because the water feels cold.

Suddenly, Jayden came to me approaching me like a tiger who wants to catch it's victim. I back away a little but unfortunately I'm at the wall of the pool. I got nowhere to run. Besides, he's already near.

He came to me and lock me so I couldn't move anywhere. I look at him, he's strangely gentle with me. He stare at me making me look away because I feel awkward to make eye contact with him.

He suddenly touch my cheek with palm of his hand. He make me look at his eyes. His eyes is strangely feel gentle, it's like he's being a bit soft with me. He lean his face on me slowly to kiss me but I push his chest softly. I can't accept his kiss but he look at me and say " it's okay relax ". I loosen my body when he said that. So he hold my cheeks and kiss me.

The way he kiss me feels soft, gentle and with love maybe? Before this, he kiss me roughly as if he's thirsty for my lips. But now the feels of his kiss is different.

I broke the kiss because I realized I respond to his kiss. I feel tempted by his kiss that I even respond to him. I close my lips a little and ran out of the pool.

I ran to the room closing the door and stand at the door. Realizing that I did a mistake. I can't believe this how can I get tempted.