Part 35

Vellinsa pov;

Back to our daily usual life, we are back to work again. I was casually walking and saw there's a woman managing her boobs before she enter Jayden's room. After she's done managing herself, she enter the room while her office wear look strangely sexy.

I curious and I peek them from outside because the door is slightly open. I then saw that woman seducing Jayden. She approach him in a seductive way and put her hand on his chest. That scene hurt me because Jayden just look at her deeply letting her touch him.

Jayden then ask " what do you think you're doing? Aren't you supposed to work? " He say with his intimidating face. That girl put her arms to hug his neck " I want you ". Jayden roll his eyes and push her harshly till she fall down on the ground. That girl yelled " you're hurting me " while brushing off the dirt from her elbow. Jayden then say " do you think seducing me would make me tempted? You want me to ask my fellas to rape you huh? ". She's flustered by his respond and kneel down " I'm sorry sir please don't do anything to me ". He then bow to her and to talk with her " aren't you horny? You want some right so I will give you my fellas they are good at raping ". She then begging him to not hurt her.

He said " so don't do this stupid thing here that might get you fired understand?! ". That girl flinch and nodded. He then say " get out of my office now it's disgusting to see you ". She then exit the room, I hid somewhere so she won't found me peeking.

I was froze for a moment because never knew he would be so cruel when he reject someone who's looking sexier than me.

I then enter the room. He look at me and smiled. I can't believe he look innocent when he just look like the baddest devil to ever exist minutes ago.

I smiled at him back and hug him. He hug me and put me sit on his lap. I sit on his lap and he unzip his pants. Asking me to put his dick inside me. I put his dick inside me while sitting casually. We didn't even make out but instead, we just sit as if it's nothing.

The employees then enter looking at me sitting on Jayden. They were surprised at first but they ignore it after because we are husband and wife. Nobody could say anything.

The employees left. Jayden ask me to switch by facing him and proceed on sitting on him and put his dick inside me so I did. We are making out on the chair. I ride him so fast that he pinch my butt and slap my butt asking me to ride faster. We were making out while kissing until we saw the girl that seduced Jayden enter and look at us.

We look at her while still going on. We didn't even care she saw us making out. She then close the door. We still proceed on making out.

It feels good that we together hurt that girl's feelings.