Part 14

Vellinsa pov;

I walk around the hotel building to find a place for a healing for myself. I go to the rooftop, luckily they didn't even ban anyone to go there so I just sat alone until Tristan show up. Why is he everywhere?

I look at him and ask " why are you here? ". Tristan chuckled " why? Do you not like me here? ". I said " no, I'm just wondering everywhere I go there you are ". He answered " I saw you from afar so I decided to follow you and saw you go up here all alone so I just want to accompany you of course ".

I feel like Tristan is my second best boy friend. He really remind me a bit of Steven. Damn I miss sharing my problems with him but it's okay Tristan can be his replacement for a while.

Tristan sat beside me and ask " are you okay last night? Did Jayden did anything to you when he dragged you away ". I feel weak when Tristan ask me. As if I feel glad that someone ask my conditions so I broke down. I cried then Tristan look panic and gave me a hug. I smiled because he look confuse but still trying to give me a hug. He look as if he didn't know how to comfort a person so he could only think of giving a hug. I find it funny when he open his arms to welcome me into his arms.

I chuckled and hug him. I just need a hug to comfort me right now. He carressed my back trying to comfort me but I can't deny I feel better. I then fell asleep on his shoulder.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Tristan pov;

I was staring blankly letting Vellinsa to put her head on my shoulder not knowing she's asleep. She's strangely quiet so I look at her. She's already sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. Does her head not hurt?

I stare at her for a moment, admiring how adorable she is like a baby while sleeping. How can Jayden even try to hurt this precious woman.

I feel bad that she had to fall asleep like this as if she's so comfortable with my shoulder. I carry her slowly to not wake her up from her beauty peaceful sleep. I carried her into my room and let her sleep there.

+++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I was sitting peacefully while reading news on my phone until my secretary ran to me to report something. " Sir I just saw Tristan carried Vellinsa into his room ". I immediately wake up from my seat and ask " lead me to his room now! ". So we ran on our way to Tristan room.

I rang the doorbell endlessly until Tristan open the door. He's wearing a bathrobe what the hell? I grab his bathrobe collar and ask " where the hell is Vellinsa? " He look at me while smirk " in the room sleeping ". I push him away and open the door room. Vellinsa woke up slowly and look at me. She look around the room as if she knew she never saw the room before. She look at me confuse. So I carry her roughly.

Before I exit the room I look at Tristan giving him a glare and warning " don't you even dare try to touch her " . Tristan just smirk at me and whisper something to my ear " I don't care ".

I put Vellinsa down and punch him. " You son of a bitch ". Tristan wipe the blood on his lips while smirking " that's what I feel when you touch someone I love ". Yeah, it was my fault we became enemy.

Vellinsa look at me in disbelief. It seems like she understand why we became enemies. I left the room while dragging her wrist bringing her away. I could sense they both were staring at each other.