Part 11

Vellinsa pov;

I was on my way to my home because it's my one day holiday. Every one week there will one day we will took leave from work.

So I arrive at my home. It's already night and suddenly the lights out. I'm scared that it might be a blackout. How can I even fix this when it's night time. I don't even know how to fix this electric.

Strangely when I on the light, the light lit up. So it's not blackout? Then what is happening right now?

I turn my back and saw Jayden is sitting on the couch. I startled by his sudden presence. I try to immediately ran out from the house. I open my door but unfortunately it's lock. I shake the door knob wanting to open it so bad but I can't.

I turn my back and saw Jayden is up from his seat to approach me. He approach me slowly and I'm struggling to open the door. He already near me, I turn my back again and face him. He put his face near me and say " trying to run away huh babygirl? ". I push him to run towards my room. He immediately pulled my wrist and say " aha where do you think you're going? ". I cried while trying to let his hand go of my wrist.

He drag me away push me on the couch. I try to fight his grip but he's too strong. He go on top of me and choke me. " Why did you have to work at my enemy's place out of all places huh?! ". He ask me angrily. I cough because he choke me hard. He loosened his grip on my neck so I cried and say " I just wanna work ".

He then say " wanna work huh? Want me to give you a big sum of money if you work with me? ". I look at him not understand what he meant. He say " you'll see ". He took out his handkerchief to put on my nose I smell it and I faint right away.

I woke up and saw myself been handcuff on the bed. He sat on the bed, seems like he's waiting for me to wake up. I look at him begging him to let me go. I need to go to work but he just stare at me. I cried begging so much causing him to yell " shut up " while he slap me. I was dumbfounded and cry silently lock my lips to make sure he's not mad at me anymore.

He stand up leaving the room. What am I gonna do after this?

He enter the room ask me to get ready. I wake up weakly to take a shower crying again because I feel like I will trap with him forever. Where will he bring me after this?

We are in the car just keep quiet and not say anything at all. We are on our way to an unknown place.

After 25 minutes of the ride, we arrive at the field for the plane to land and fly. Now where are we even going?

He exit the car and open the car door at my side " get out now ". I obey him and go out. He then drag my wrist roughly so I just walk behind him while my wrist is being drag. We enter the plane. I'm curious to where we're going. I ask with my soft voice " where are we going? ". He look at me with his intimidating face " you'll see ". So I just sat.

While on our way to unknown country. The stewardess came to serve our drinks. I notice she look at Jayden with a seductive face. He look up at her looking like he turn on. I try to ignore it but Jayden wake up from his sit and go behind where the stewardess prepare foods and drinks.

I stand up to see because I feel like they will make out. It turn out it's true, I saw Jayden making out with the stewardess. They really do it in such a lust way. I close the curtain and ran to my seat. I cried I don't know why it's hurt. I cover half of my face with a blanket and ended up sleeping.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I'm done making out with the stewardess. She really is so horny but I didn't even feel much pleasure at all. I just gave her the pleasure she want and have her enjoy what I do.

I then walk to go back to my seat and saw Vellinsa is already sleeping. I sat next to her and saw her sleeping peacefully.

Never thought she would look this cute when sleeping.