Part 9

Vellinsa pov;

I woke up and see how messy I look. I look so wasted. I exit the room and ran away again. I took my chance because he's not there.

I try to escape but then my CEO pull me away and put me inside his car. I try to fight him back but he immediately calm me. I stop and look at him with tears in my eyes.

He then say " look I'm sorry I didn't know that Jayden would treat you like that. When I saw he aggressively drag you by pulling your hair I feel like I did the wrong thing to bring you to him ".

I just kept my mouth shut and cried harder. He say " if you want to quit working here you can so you wouldn't face like this by being his housekeeper ". I look at him not believing him because I'm scared that this might be a trap. He knew I don't believe him then he convince me " it's okay you can't trust me but I will send you to my friend's hotel to work there. Jayden wouldn't like to go there because the CEO is his enemy ". I trust him for that so I agree to it.

The next day I go visit to another hotel to apply work there. There's a woman who came to me and show me the way to meet the CEO. So I follow her.

I enter the office room so he turn his chair to look at me. He say " so you're the one Charles send huh? ". I nodded. Then he say " I've heard about what Jayden did so I will be accepting you. He's my enemy so I will save you from him ". I look at him and smile because I'm glad that he's willing to accept me because he's trying to protect me from his enemy.

++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I came to go back to my room with a donuts in my hand. I bought it for Vellinsa of course.

I enter my room to check her but she's gone. I panicked and called Charles. Charles came to my room and told me that Vellinsa already quit her work here. I'm surprised in disbelief.

I grab his collar " why didn't you stop her where is she? " He brush my hands off and fix his collar " she work at other place ". I ask him where and he answered he don't know where. So I brush my hair in frustration. " Argh!! ".

I called my secretary to search where is Vellinsa so he search for her.

25 minutes later my secretary came to me and he look like he's not sure whether to tell me. I knew by his face so I yelled " so where is she?! ". He answered " she just started work at your enemy's hotel. Tristan.

Fuck out of all place why there? Why does it have to be my enemy's hotel? Why did she work there as if she know that's my enemy's hotel so I wouldn't like it if I go there.

I don't care, no matter what that didn't stop me. I will for sure will try to go there to get her back.