Part 23

Jayden pov;

We enter Vellinsa's grandpa room. He must've something want to talk with me. He sit on the floor and I kneel down on him.

Her grandpa then ask " what is your reason to come here? ". I look up at him, straight to the point " I want to have your granddaughter back ". I can't believe I've said that confidently infront of her grandpa.

Her grandpa then say " before you take her you will need to do something to pass your test. You can't just take her away without putting any efforts. You can't just take her if she still didn't accept you yet ". I answered " sure no problem. I will do as you say as long as I can bring her back ". The grandpa nodded.

" So you will stay here right? " Her grandpa ask. I nodded. He said " your room there will be no room for you. You will sleep outside the room ". I was quite surprised by the sudden speech. I look at him not understand much where would I sleep?

He pointed outside. I'm gonna sleep ' that ' outside? I swear I'm gonna have mosquitoes kisses on me everyday. I didn't argue back I just nodded and giving a sad smile. The grandpa stood up and left. I stood up and saw Vellinsa is standing near the door as if she's peeking. She did heard that. I feel quite embarrassed but it's okay. She then left to go to her grandpa.

I'm on my way to the car to take my things for me to stay the nights here. I don't know how long will I be here.

There's this one girl suddenly appear out of nowhere " hey want me to help with that? " Giving me her cheerful smile. She's giving a positive vibes in her. I look at her " nope it's okay ". She say " you will need a help for your things. Otherwise how could you put outside with you ". I look at the outside where I will be sleeping got me thinking. I ended up let her hold my things. The place I will outside is outside of Vellinsa's grandpa room and this girl. I wonder where's Vellinsa's room.

We were walking, I look around to see which Vellinsa is so the girl told me " Vellinsa's room are just next to hee grandpa ". She say while giving me a smile. How can she even read what was I thinking in my head.

She open her room and put my things there. She then say " so if you wanna take your things you can just enter my room and take it ". I look at her confuse and say " uhm how will I know if you might need to wear your clothes and so on if you say I can just enter ". She laugh " hahaha well I'm gonna put a warning board that I'm in there to wear my clothes so you will need to say what the instructions on the board says. It will be between knock or wait ". I answered " aaa alright I get that ". She just pat my shoulder " I hope you won't be here too long ". I answered " I hope so too ".

Yeah, wish I could just straight away bring Vellinsa home.