Part 17

Vellinsa pov;

Steven shake my to wake me up. I woke up and look at him. He smiled while saying " good morning sleepy sunshine ". I chuckled by his words. I feel so sad yet he's here to cheer me up.

He told me " I'm sorry to say this when you just woke up but I know Jayden's assistant woke up just to make out with him here right? ". I look down not knowing how to respond. He pat my back and say " it's okay we're going back today ". I look at him giving my sincere smile.

We are on our way back from the mountain. We are back to our home and Jayden's parents is already welcoming our presence. His mom hug both of us saying " I missed you guys ". We just laugh because it's how his mother being silly.

I was casually cleaning some things then his mom appeared asking me to try a dress she bought for me. I say " mom why would you buy this for me I feel bad ". She just smile " I saw this dress and think of you that's why I bought it ". I answered " thankyou mom I love you ". We hugged.

She then say " open your clothes I wanna see you wearing this dress ". I realized I have scars on my wrist, arms and my back. I shake my head no but she insist and try to open my shirt then there reveal my wrist full of scars.

She was shocked by that and ask " what is this? Where did you get these scars from? ". I look at her with my worried face. Jayden then come and try to stop his mom. " Oh mom it's nothing don't force her ". His mom push him away and rolled up my sleeve and see how many my scars is.

She say " do you think I don't even know what these scars mean?! ". His mom is a doctor that are specialist in skin before. She then sat me down to see more from my body but Jayden insisted on stop her but she open my shirt revealing more scars on my back. She was quite shocked.

She angrily ask " tell me who did this to you? Is there someone abusing you?! " I look at her with my teary eyes so his mom look at Jayden giving a glare. " Tell me is it Jayden? ". She force me to answered so I nodded yes. His mom slap him. " I can't believe you do this to her. Why would you do this heinous thing on her?! ".

Jayden didn't know how to answered so he begged his mom " mom I can explain ". She yelled at him " explain? How can you explain when it's already clearly explain by her scars huh?! ". His father then appear asking why. His mom pointed at me and say " look at what your son did to her? ". His father look at me in disbelief. His father slap him. " What the hell do you think you're doing to her?! ".

Jayden keep begging he can explain but they refuse to listen to him. They took me away and let me to live far away from him but he beg them to not take me away.

I finally freed from him. Finally, I could leave him and not stuck in this miserable life.