Part 8

Vellinsa pov;

My CEO came to me himself and ask me to go to Jayden's room because he had something to say. I feel uneasy because I feel like he will do something bad to me.

I can't just deny so I had to go. I'm on my way to his room preparing myself to face something. All I need to do is call Steven for help.

I enter the room and saw Jayden is sitting on his couch only wearing his short pants. He ask me to sit down so I did. He then came to me and pulled my hair suddenly. I scream in pain. He drag me away while still holding my hair tight cause me scream in pain.

He bring me to his room and throw me on the bed. I immediately crawl away to escape but he caught me. He immediately ripped my dress and my panty. He hold both of my wrist so I can't fight him.

He then put his dick inside me. I scream in pain because it's been long I never have sex. The last time is when before we broke up. We did it one time because I don't want to give him more that time. I'm not so into this kind of thing when it comes to in relationship and we're not married yet.

I scream in pain begging him to stop because it's hurt but he didn't. He keep on thrusting fast while he's moaning in pleasure. I keep crying and beg him so much. It's hurt that I had to go through this.

He then cum on my face. I immediately close myself with the blanket while crying. My whole body is shaking. He look at with his evil smirk " you feel good ". I look at him with tears in my eyes.

He left the room, left me naked. I got no clothes to wear to left the room. Instead I had to stay stuck in the room. I sleep because my eyes felt heavy after crying so hard.

I woke up trying to stand up to go the bathroom. But I collapse on the floor. He came inside and saw me sitting on the floor naked. I try to close myself with the blanket but he carry me and put me on the bed. He left the room again after.

I wanna leave but I don't have anything to wear. I can't even walk because my private part hurts. Then there's a woman enter my room and gave me a clothes. She say " Mr Jayden bought this for you ". I take the clothes and say thankyou to her.

I wore the clothes preparing myself to stand up and walk properly. I get up to leave the room. I saw him watching TV so I grab my chance to go to the door. I give all my energy and strength to  immediately ran out of the room quietly.

I ran as fast as I can to the elevator and I turn my back to see whether he notice and catch me. Then I saw he's running to catch me too but luckily when I press the button the elevator immediately open. I click the button endlessly to close the door so it did. I collapse on the floor feeling glad that I escaped.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I notice that Vellinsa try to ran away so I ran to catch her to stop her but she get to escape. I yell in frustration and immediately call Charles to stop her from exiting the building.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vellinsa pov;

I wanted to exit and ran away but suddenly I saw my CEO with his bodyguard appeared. They approach me and held onto my arms. My CEO came to me and say " miss, you shouldn't run ". I look at him in disbelief. The bodyguards drag me to the elevator again. They click onto the highest floor.

I freak out begging my CEO to not send me back to Jayden. I yelled begging him endlessly " please don't do this to me please don't bring me back to him ". But they all ignore me.

We reach the floor and saw Jayden is already ready infront of the elevator. They drag me out of the elevator and kneel me down infront of Jayden.

Jayden pulled my hair while dragging me back to his room. I can feel how mad he is that I try to ran away.

He throw me on the bed. He pull out his belt to beat me with the belt. I scream in pain begging him to stop but he still smack me.

He then rape me again. Why is he doing this? What made him to be a beast like this?