Part 31

Vellinsa pov;

I turn my back to look at Jayden. He then lock the door and approach me slowly. I back away until I felt the corner of the bed and sat down. I beg him " please don't punish me ". He look at me and near his face to me. " I will but I will not use in a rough force way " he say with his deep husky voice.

I look at him. I loosen my body as if I surrender. He lay me down slowly and handcuff my hands. I was terrified at first but he go on top of me and start to kiss me sensually. He kiss me with the feel of so much with love. His hands were traveling through my legs cause me feel something weird at my private area. I feel turn on by his sensual touch.

I didn't realize I moan, he stop the kiss to look at me and start to smirk. His lips travel through from my lips to my neck and body causing me to moan. He ask " do you like it? ". I close my eyes, bite my lip and nodded while smiling with pleasure.

He unzip his pants, open my skirt and underwear. He uncuff me and put his dick inside me. I moan " ahh ". He kiss me while thrusting. The more we do it the more fast and hard he do. I was moaning like crazy because I feel pain and pleasure at the same time. I don't know why this time I enjoy it even though this is a punishment for me.

He then thrust while asking me " do you like this kind of punishment " while hump on me hard. I smile and nodded to him. He keep on thrusting making me moan " ahh please baby fuck me harder ". He look at me then smirk and proceed on thrusting harder.

We do it more than 1 hour. Never knew we could do this long.

After we done, I lay down on his chest. He put his arms under my neck. We lay down until we ended up sleeping together.

The next day at the office I walk pass by Jayden's office and listen to how his voice is so loud from outside. Everyone outside listen to him looking nervous because they knew it will be their turn. I saw a girl exit the room while crying. He really is so angry to them. After he's done scolding them, I enter his office room.

He look so frustrated. I came to him and put the file on the his desk. He look up at me and stand up. He kiss me roughly and bite my lip. " Aww " I saw while pushing him to broke the kiss. He then ask me " I'm so mad I need to calm myself down can I just fuck you here ". I look at him with my surprise face. I didn't even answered him yet but he put me on his desk. He aggressively kiss my neck, I moan while putting my hand on his back asking him to lean on me more.

He unzip his pants with a rush, open my panty and start to enter his dick inside me. We were facing each other. He thrust in me and hump on me hard. He must've feeling so angry to the point he let it go by fucking me. I don't care, I give myself because I love him.

After we done, I wore my panty back and want to exit the room but he grab my wrist asking me " where are you going? ". I turn to him " back to my office room ". He then pull me and lay me down on his couch softly. " No don't go anywhere. Take a nap here ". I raise my head slightly " no I can't I need to work ". He then put my head down " it's okay I'm the boss listen to me okay ". I just look at him listen to him anyway. He smiled at me and kiss my forehead. I just lie down facing him, watching him doing his work.

While he work he look at the computer and look at me again while smiling sweetly. I then fall asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

Having Vellinsa here in my office totally cool me down from the stress. Without seeing her I turn into a beast. But with her here I feel calm. I do my work without feeling stress at all. That's why I need her here.

I look at her asleep like a baby she is. I go to her and fix her hair to see a better look on her face. I smile and kiss her cheek " sweetsleep baby " I whisper.

I then proceed on doing my work while look at her sleeping so peacefully. Gosh, I love her.