Part 21

Steven pov;

I was busy doing projects at the hotel beach. I just look at my phone and saw a weird text. It's from unknown number " I'm Jayden's maid. I relay this message for Vellinsa. She needs help and need someone to save her. She's in the island search for her ".

I immediately called Jayden's parents. I told them about it. They all get ready their bodyguards to come to the rescue. I'm coincidentally at the beach and saw there's an island not that far from here. It took 3 minutes to go there with a speed boat. I know they might not be far. So we all get prepare to save her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vellinsa pov;

I was done showering. I exit the room and startled by Jayden's presence. He sat on the bed look up at me as if he's waiting for me to finish my shower.

I look away, straight away walk and sit on the bed while drying my hair with a towel. Suddenly, Jayden came to me slowly look at me deeply. I look at him for awhile and look down because I don't even know how to make eye contact with him. He's making me awkward.

He then suddenly lay me down and go on top of me. I feel scared so I ask him " what are you doing? ". He say something that shock me " let's have a baby ". I look at him with my eyes wide open and cry " please no don't ". He didn't care he lock both of my wrist with his one big hands. I try to fight him back feeling scared what he might do.

He say " please just give me a chance ". I beg him " no please don't do this please I beg of you I'm not ready please stop " I cried while begging him so hard but he proceed on trying to open my clothes.

Then somebody barged in our room pull Jayden away from me and threw him on the floor. I saw his mom came to me and I straight away hug her while my body is shaking and I cried so hard. I've never been so terrified before.

Steven punch Jayden so I just look at them. I don't even know what to do I just sitting crying while being hug by his mom. Jayden's mom then approach him " how dare you try to hurt her like this! ". She slap Jayden.

Steven took me out of the room and his mom follow us behind to exit the room. Jayden ran to us " please don't bring her away please ". His mom turn her back and say " don't you ever dare to show yourself infront of her again understood?! ". Jayden looking so worried that he try to fight the bodyguards but the bodyguards are too big and strong too handle.

I turn my back to take a look at him. I kinda feel bad but he try to do something more bad to me so I just left him there letting them handling him themselves. I don't know what they did so I just leave everything to them.