Part 15

Vellinsa pov;

Jayden threw me away causing me collapse on the floor. He yelled " why the hell are you in the room with him huh?! ". I answered " why do you care? ". He look at me not believing what did I just respond. He pulled my hair " what the fuck did you just say " while asking angrily. I shove his hand from my hair " why are you even doing this? You're the one who ruin his relationship that's why he's doing this to you and what you face now is karma! ".

He look upset by my words. " Shut your mouth before I will torture you more ". I cried while saying " that's what you could think of? To torture me so you can satisfy your anger? What am I a place for you to vent your anger?! ". He slap me and yelled " I said shut the fuck up " he scream at me. I lock my lips not believing what he just did.

He drag me at the room and tied me up. I beg him to not do anything to me. He took out his belt and began to beat me with his belt. I moan in pain begging him to stop. " Please why are you doing this. What do you want from me? ". He sat on top of me and say " shut up unless you want me to add more pain ".

After all of the torturing, he ask me to get ready for a flight to go back home. We flew back to our home. I enter the house feeling so down because of what I've been through.

Suddenly, Jayden came to me and ask me to prepare. I ask him why he say " my parents is coming get ready ". I immediately get ready before his parents come.

The doorbell rang, there they are. Me and Jayden get ready at the door revealing his parents. " surprise honey ". We smiled at them. We welcome them to enter the house.

When his parents walk into the living room Jayden grab me to stop me to say " act like there's nothing bad happen between us. Act as if we're a happy couple understand? ". I nodded yes just obeying him.

We sat at the living room. His mom open a topic " never thought you guys would come back together after the divorce " Jayden respond with a laugh " start a new fresh right? ". I just realized we didn't even married again yet, we are still divorced.

His parents ask us " so both of you are doing well right? ". Jayden then held my hand and pinch my hand causing my hand feel pain. I know he warn me to smile and answer yes. " Yes of course we do " Jayden answered them while giving such a fake smile. What a good actor he is.

His mom suddenly say " so we're gonna spend the night here is it okay? ". Jayden look not agree but he got no choice and fakely answered " yes of course it's not wrong for my own parents to stay here ".

I feel glad though cause yeah Jayden act like a sweet husband infront of his parents even though it's fake. He even kiss me on the forehead, he held my hand like a normal husband and wife would do when they are being lovey dovey.

We had our dinner together. Now it's time to sleep. I can't believe we will sleep together in one room. But I prepare to sleep on the floor because I remembered Jayden ever once let me sleep on the floor while he sleep making out with another woman on the bed. So I sleep on the floor.

Jayden look at me laying down on the floor " why are you sleeping on the floor mom will get suspicious if you sleep there ". I look up at him and realized that they might come to check on us anytime when we're asleep. So I go up on the bed to sleep. I stay away from Jayden to keep my distance from him.

We then fall asleep.