Part 25

Jayden pov;

I woke up and open my eyes slowly because I could feel someone is watching me. I saw Vellinsa's grandpa stand and look at me. He kick my leg " wake up ". I look at him with my one eye open. He pour water on my face causing me to wake up immediately. I try to hold in my temper to not shout at him so I just wipe my face while trying to be patient.

He say " wake up and go to work ". Work? What work? My workplace is far. He then threw a clothes at me. A clothes that for gardeners to wear. I pick up to see the clothes and I understand. I must've need to the gardeners work.

I woke up taking my shower and straight away go to the farm. I saw everyone working so hard and diligently but with positive vibes. Vellinsa's grandpa then saw me, he ask me to do this and that. Helping everyone in the farm. I was practically an assistant for them. I go back and forth to help them as they keep call me for help as if they took advantage on me. It's quite tiring but this is just like people going on an army and police training. I did more than this while I did my mafia's work.

I can do this. I keep helping everyone in the farm. I even need to bring their lunch foods and gave to each one of them until I realized I didn't have any food. So I just sat down alone watching everyone eat. I feel hungry but I know they purposely didn't give me food to make me lose my energy until the evening they work. I just make it as if I didn't care even though it's hurt.

I saw Vellinsa talking and laughing with Steven. At least seeing her happy smiling, laughing already makes me full. At least she boost my energy by being happy. Until she caught me staring, she lose her smile. That hit me hard. I know I will never make her happy. I never put a smile on her face. I realized when we were a couple before, I'm a bit cold to her and never treat her right.

I just look away not wanting to make her uncomfortable with me watching her.

Until then the cheerful girl came to me " here sweet potato for you ". I say to her " no it's okay I won't be eating ". She insist on giving me " at least bite a little for boost your energy to keep on working " I look at the food stare for a moment " no it's okay ". I proceed on doing the works.

I help everyone there and here it's quite getting worse. Everyone started to treat me harshly until I feel weak and fainted. Everyone was quite shock and ran to me. My vision of them is blurry I can't even see them properly. I slowly close my eyes and fainted.

Damn, they must've say I'm weak for not handling this well.