Part 5

Vellinsa pov;

I woke up with my eyes looking puffy because of all the crying. I woke up early to get the divorce paper. I know if I woke up around 9p.m. Jayden would ask me to cook breakfast.

I get back home while holding a piece of divorce paper. He then came to me " where did you go early in the morning ". Then look at my hand holding a paper looking curious. So I put the paper on the table beside us and he saw the paper.

He chuckled while smirk " huh divorce? That's fast ". I cried and yell " yes divorce! I can't take it I don't wanna be your wife anymore so please divorce me! ". He then smirk again " okay I will sign it for you but remember don't regret it in the future ". Even though I might regret like the day we broke up but I can't just stay to hurt myself just because I love him. I regret for broke up with him it's okay as long as I didn't make my life miserable. As long as I try to move on and will eventually heal by the pain anyway.

I straight away go to my room and pack my things. After done packing I go down to left. He watch me leaving while crossing his hands and smile evilly. It's annoying because he's trying to provoke me but he seems like he have plan something. I don't know what it is but I hope he wouldn't do it.

1 year later,

I quit working at the cafe because Steven close his cafe business. He say he will work as a secretary for his friend at the hotel so he ask me to work at the hotel too. I agree to it but they wanted to give me high position and I reject it. I wanna be a housekeeper instead. They are confuse by my choice but they accept my decision anyway.

I was on my way to the highest floor. It's the special suit for VVIP. Only rich people manage to pay for this room. I didn't expect I will have the chance to clean it because I never enter there. Now I get the chance because my worker ask me to clean the room there in her place so I did.

I rang the doorbell but there's no any respond. Maybe no one's inside. So I scan the card to enter the room and amazed how big the room is. It's like a house complete with everything.

But I feel down for a moment cause I have to clean this big room. Damn, I should've not excited to go here. Here at least need 3 people to clean this room together but I'm alone what can I do.

While I'm cleaning suddenly there's a man walked out of the bathroom got me startled. How can I didn't hear any water running from the bathroom?

But I just saw a man who I didn't expect to. It's him, Jayden. He wore a towel only closing his private area but his abs his expose. He look at me surprised didn't expect we would meet again.

He then smirk " we meet again huh what a small world ". I ignore him and pack everything to get ready to run away but he stop me " are you even done cleaning? ". I know there's more, it's the bathroom. So I go to the bathroom ignoring him.

I was busy cleaning the bathroom and didn't even realize Jayden is behind me. I could feel his presence so I turn my back to check and yes he's watching me while crossing his arms.

I wake up and try to exit the bathroom but he block my way. I proceed on walking but he block me completely. " Where do you think you're going? ". I answered him simply " leaving? ". He then pulled my wrist and bring me to his room throw me on the bed. He say " before you leave let's do something " while giving an evil smirk. He crawl on the bed and I straight away kick him.

He then hold my legs try to open my short pants because I'm wearing a maid dress. I fight him back I hit his chest as strong as I can but he didn't even feel pain. But then his secretary came open the door didn't even expect what is happening.

Jayden stop what he's doing so I push him ran away leaving the tray behind. I immediately press the elevator button because I'm scared he's gonna ran after me. The elevator is finally open so I ran inside collapse on the floor not believing what did I face just now.

I'm scared I don't want to go there anymore again.