Part 6

Jayden pov;

I was upset with my secretary and ask him " why are you interrupting? " He answered me with his slumbered face " how should I know what you're doing inside it's not like I can hear what's going on inside the room ". He answered me like a robot I can't even mad at him cause he's my bestfriend too.

I just brush my hair roughly and put my on the table while standing. I mumbled " I bet she will not dare to come here again ".

I call my cousin who is the owner of the hotel, Charles. He enter the room and ask " so how's the room is it good? ". I respond " yeah it is, it's good because there's this one housekeeper clean it ". He look at me as if he understands what I mean. Yeah he know how is my bad behavior. He say " so what do you want from her? ".

I told him " I want only her to clean this room not anyone else. I won't allow anyone else here so I only allow her to be here ". He smile and say " give me her name I will talk to her ".

Vellinsa pov;

My worker ran to me looking exhausted, it seems like she ran the whole building to find me. So I told her to chill because she had something to say but hardly catch her breath.

She say " the CEO wants to see you "  while breathing so hard. I ask why and she didn't know. Why does it seems serious though. Why would the CEO see me did I made a mistake just now? But that's not a mistake it's just that I try to save myself.

I enter the CEO's office room and he was busy looking at his paperwork. I knock the door for him to realize my presence. He look at me with a gentle smile and ask me to take a sit so I did.

He then say " Mr Jayden wants you to be the housekeeper of his room ". I'm surprised with my eyes wide open. " Me?! " While pointing at myself. He say " yes you ".

I look at him in disbelief and beg him " can you assist someone else? I don't think I want to " I say in a worried tone. He then respond " uhm let me tell you something. There's no such a rejection offer here. Once you've been told what to do you will have to ". I don't know what to respond him so I just look down. He then say " well I don't know what's going on between you two but when it comes to work be professional don't involve any personal feelings ".

I can't believe by his words, did he even know what Jayden did to me 3 hours ago. I can't fight him back so I just say " yes sir I understand". He then say " so back to work ". I stand up walking slowly out of the room. I go the rooftop building, rooftop will always be my comfort place because of the wind. It feels like God calm me with the wind he gave.

I question my life. Worrying about will he do something stupid again to me?