Part 18

Vellinsa pov;

It's been days I stay in his parents house. They offer me to stay with them and they will send me to live with my parents.

These days I keep receiving flowers, chocolates and cakes. Yeah it's all from Jayden. Is he regretting now? Or he's acting just to torture me again?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I feel like I'm going insane since my parents knew I abuse her and the fact that she left me alone. I want to have her back, I will do anything to get her heart back so she came back to me. I brought everything for her but she didn't even respond. I even saw her threw the flowers I bought for her. That quite upset me but I know she's mad at me so I can't blame her for that.

I watch her every movements observing her because I wanted to see whether when is the right time I could kidnaped her.

I saw a maid coming out from the house. I approach her and request for her something. She rejected at first but I threatened her. She got no choice but to obey on my plan.

I did this because I want her. I want the maid to spy on them and report to me any important things they discuss.

I read the text message from the maid " Sir, I heard their conversations that they will bring Miss Vellinsa back to her parents this Saturday ".

That was so soon. I need to proceed my plan soon before she go. I ask the maid to give sleeping pills to the bodyguards so I can enter the house without problems.

++++++++++++++

Vellinsa pov;

I was preparing to go down and have a meal. Until I saw everyone collapse except for one maid. I ask her " why is everyone collapse on the floor? " She look at me with her terrified eyes then I saw someone broke in the house. I froze while stand on the stairs because it's Jayden with his minions. I collapse on the stair for awhile and stand up to ran to my room.

I ran to my room and lock the door. Jayden knock on the door saying " babygirl open the door before I will knocked this door down ". My whole body shaking because I'm scared what he might do. I could hear Jayden ask the maid to bring the keys. Fuck she had the keys. I think of a way to escape so I decided to jump from the window but it's too high. I stand on the window deciding whether to jump or not.

Then I could hear the keys and the door is unlocked. I wanted to jump but I didn't dare to. Jayden immediately grab me " where do you thinj you're going huh babygirl. Don't do that I've missed you " while giving me a psycho smile and his hand gently choke my neck. I held his wrist and beat his chest with my fist.

He smirk and say " have a good sleep " he put a small handkerchief on my nose cause me faint.

God please save me.