Part 26

Jayden pov;

I woke up and saw everyone is sitting around me waiting for me to wake up. I woke up slowly and Vellinsa's grandpa start to say " it's just one day you're already knocked out than us? ". I woke up immediately and kneel down. I know I look pitiful but I don't want anyone to pity me because I hurt Vellinsa so much.

I look at her sitting beside her grandpa, she look at me with her worried eyes. Even though she cover it but I can see through her. The cheerful girl then came with foods and drink " here to boost your energy ". I just took the tray of foods and drink. They all left me eating alone but the cheerful girl sat next to me. I saw her and remembered I never ask for her name. I just call her ' the cheerful girl '.

I ask her " I never catch your name ". She look at me and chuckled " oh yea my name is Lili ". I nodded while eating like a homeless who never eaten for a year. She look at me and say " poor you but at the same time I don't know if I should pity you ". I look at her " no don't be I've done way worse to Vellinsa so it's no point to pity me ". She just look down as if she feel bad. I proceed on eating becaude I don't even know what to say.

Day by day passed, I work hard everyday at the farm. I enter the jungle until I lost because they purposely left me behind. At times when I did a mistake by just accidentally met Vellinsa her grandpa would hit me with a bamboo stick. It was quite brutal these 2 weeks. There's so many things happen. I don't know how long will I be staying here. Maybe I will just stay for 1 month, if Vellinsa didn't accept me by then I will assume she don't have any intention to be with me again. I need to back to work next month.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vellinsa pov;

I was walking around roaming around the jungle to find any unique flowers. I then saw a rabbit hopping so I immediately ran to catch the rabbit until I realized I just enter deep inside the jungle. I try to find my way out because I can feel I'm lost.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jayden pov;

I sat down on the small hut to check on the fruits in the basket until I heard someone are worried that Vellinsa is missing. She's not back yet from the jungle since 3p.m. I straight away look at the watch and saw it's already 5:30p.m.

Vellinsa's grandpa approach me and say " did you hide Vellinsa anywhere? ". I was quite shock by the news too how can he accuse me. So yelled at them and ask " what do you mean she's missing? How can there's no anyone accompany her to the jungle?! ". They all flinch.

I immediately ran to into the jungle not hesitating. I find her everywhere and it's getting a bit dark. I shout her name endlessly finding her like crazy. I immediately ran and heard someone's crying. I check to see Vellinsa is sitting near the tree while crying. I approach her she look up at me and hug me immediately. I hug her back because I know how terrified she is.

We walk to find our way out but it's dark. Everything is dark. I carried Vellinsa on my back because her legs feel weak. She's too terrified that she can't even walk. I carried her on my back and saw a small hut. We go and sit there. We rest there waiting there would be anyone rescue us.

We sit there and it suddenly started raining. It's getting so cold and I saw Vellinsa started to shaking. She wore a short sleeve shirt so I immediately open my sweater. Luckily I wore a sweater so I gave her my sweater. Luckily I had another layer under my sweater. I didn't realize I wore a short sleeve shirt under too.

Vellinsa is still shaking so I approach her slowly to hug her. She try to avoid me but I say " it's okay let me hug you to keep you warm ". She then loosen her body letting me hug her. I hug her so tight to make sure she's warm.

She's getting so cold so I didn't know what to do. I feel bad for her. I got an idea to make sure she's warm. But this idea might get me into trouble.

I ask her " let's make out so you can feel warm ". She look at while looking weak. She cried " no please don't". I ask her " please I don't want you to get more sick ". She keep quiet and let me do it. I slowly open our pants. I put mine inside her and start to thrust. She moan weakly. I carressed her hair while I say " I'm sorry ". I endlessly say that to her because I had to touch her like this. Her tears falling down from her eyes. In my heart says don't worry I will get punishment for this soon.

We make out and I didn't mean to cum in her. She didn't even know how to react so we just hug each other wearing our pants back. She didn't shake too much anymore, she feel less cold. We just hug each other and sleep waiting for the rescue.

Strangely, she look comfortable in my arms because before this she would always put her fist on my chest to put a distance on us everytime we hug while sleeping. Now she just put the palm of her hand on my chest sleeping putting her head deeply in my arms.