Chapter 3 (Part1)

Hello everybody
This chapter is divided into two parts. First one is here and next will be published soon.

This chapter is dedicated to aditi_mehra5 for her pyaare pyaare updates💘

And the second part of this chapter will be dedicated to nityajoshi_05

Guysss nityajoshi_05 👈this girl has a lot of ideas and plots. She has the potential to upload atleast 10-15 chapters per day. Iske dm m spam maaro taaki ye ek jasly book start kre😜

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For now enjoy reading 🎭

________________________________

"Ohh....my!! Alyyyy wtf!" Jasmin gasps seeing Aly entering her room through the balcony.

Aly ignores her reactions and swiftly closes the balcony door and locks her room door as well.

Getting sure that he finally entered her room without coming to anybody's notice, he releases his breath that he was holding for so long.

"Haaashhhh" he sighs heavily and loosely drops his body on Jas' huge fluffy bed.

Jas had still not came out from the shock. She was still processing if Aly had really came to her room or she was hallucinating him.

The actual reason behind her shock was that he entered from the balcony which means he must have pulled out some risky stunt to get in from there. Her room is on the first floor but it's still very high.

And the second thought that was scaring her was that her whole family was downstairs. If they by any means came to know about it then they would surely not spare Aly.

Aly clicked his fingers twice in front of her to pull her out from her thought process. She blinked her eyes a few times then looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"What?.....aise kya dekhri h? koi handsome ladka nhi dekha kya phle?" he smirked at her shocked expressions.

"Alyyy...." she said glaring him.

"Kyaaaa....?" he asked roaming around her huge bedroom.

"You're seriously asking me ki kyaaa"

Aly was still not paying attention to her. He was observing her room. The photo frames from her childhood to till now. Her bed had curtains around it giving the room cozy vibes. His girl surely has the best taste.

Getting irritated she went towards him and held his wrist making him look at her.

"Alyy tu yhaa kse aaya?" She asks knitting her eyebrows and gritting her teeths.

"Kyaaa yrrr tere saamne hi toh aaya balcony se" he replied casually.

"Aly tuuuu..........." She huffs "tujhe pta h na meri puri family ghrpe h unhone dekhliya na tujhe, isi balcony se uthake fek denge" she was getting anxious.

"Vo sb m dekh lunga......ye bta college kyu nhi aayi aaaj?" He held her waist and pulls her towards him. Her hands lands on his shoulders.

"Alyyyy....." she wishpers tensely.

"Arey btaa na yrrr" he asks caressing her cheeks with  his thumb and pulls her more closer by his left hand.

"Mne tujhe btaya tha na ki meri puri family ek hafte k liye out of city Jaa rhi h function m".