TO JASLY FANS

TO ALL THE JASLY FANS HERE :

We all love everything about our JasLy and fanfics are one among them. But I don't think we'll get more of it in the future.

Today I saw, one more writer is going to end the book because of low response.

The readers are in abundance but they just prefer to read and leave. I don't know why they don't consider on tapping the star button or leaving a comment, just to appreciate the hardwork of someone who had spent hours on writing the piece.

Okay. I know you can't force someone to vote. It's completely their choice.

But I'm talking something else here. About those writers who write really amazing. And readers actually enjoy their books.

I have seen that book getting 200+ votes in the past but now it takes 2-3 days just to cross hundred. And the no. of views are almost same.

It not only disappoints the writer but also discourages them from writing further.

Votes and comments give them nothing but a little encouragement for their hard work. Also your votes and comments doesn't take away anything from you but a few seconds.

When the writer sets the target: they get votes but in addition a no. of negative comments and dms for doing so. Whyyy?
If voting is your choice........ Setting targets is theirs.

And one more thing: People reporting the stories.........Like seriously?

If you are not liking any book just remove it from your library or block the writer. That's it. Why report when there is nothing wrong apart from you not liking it?

One of the writer has unpublished the book because she was getting warnings from Wattpad. It was because people had reported her book.

A lot of writers have already left writing here because of not getting enough response and other reasons. Guys pls don't do this.

Aur jo log Jaa rhe h unhe rok lo bhai 🙏

I want to read JasLy fanfics forever. Pleaseeeeeeee

And there were a few books like: My Innocent wife, Is it happy ever after, bestfriends to lovers, strings of childhood, Jasly Marriage etc., These books were really amazing and now suddenly disappeared from here💔

There were a few more books. I don't remember their titles.

I don't know what to say more.

To writers: Please don't stop writing. Take time and come back.

To Readers: Please do not hesitate to appreciate someone If you think they deserve.

❤️