25. Family ❤️

"Alyja or Zehan dono ko last time bol rhi hu jaake apna room thik Karo, saare toys wapas boxes me daalo" Jasmin said showing spatula to her 6 years old twins.

"Baar baar room ganda nhi karte babies chlo jaao" Aly said.

"And Aly you" Now Jasmin turned to Aly with the same posture "Abhi uthke aaye ho na.......... mujhe pta h tum bhi room ko aise hi chodh k aaye ho jaao blanket aur bedsheet shi karke aao"

Alyja and Zehan giggled palming their mouths. Aly glared both of them.

"Alyyy..... jaao"

Aly made a puppy face in return.

"Dekho m lunch me tum sabka favourite bnaa rhi hu....... The Sunday special lunch kyuki breakfast toh aap sabne neend me hi kar liya" She taunted. "Agar lunch chahiye toh jaldi jaao itne me sabke fav dishes ready honge chlo get up fast"

Not having any other option they all went to their rooms and started doing everything what Jasmin had instructed. Aly came back within some minutes to the kitchen and quickly jabbed a kiss on her cheeks while she was busy with the cooking. She smiled and glanced at his grumpy face.

"Ab kya hua hmm?" She asked.

He sat on the kitchen counter "It's Sunday Jasmin it is supposed to be our day"

"Nahi nahi aadha din toh so liye aadha din aur so jaao mnn jaayega hmaara Sunday" She taunted him for waking up this much late.

"Jasminnnn" He whined.

For a few minutes he kept staring at her. She raised her eyebrows at him "what".

He smiled hopefully "Raatko toh mere sath time spend karegi na?"

"M tere sath hi toh hu abhi bhi"

"Aise wala nahi re abhi tu khana bnaari hai Mai baitha hu"

"Acha mtlb raatko tu khana banayega aur mai baithu?"

Aly glared at her. "Very funny, hasi bhi nahi aayi................." He scrunched his nose "Aur vse mujhe khana bnaane me koi problem nahi hai"

"I know....." She pulled his cheeks and kissed on his chin.

"Jasmin bol na" He said again after a while, like a baby.

"Kyaa bolu" She said sweetly.

"Hum pyaar wala time spend kb krenge" He asked with a soft voice.

"Abhi pura din sath me hi rahenge na kahi jaa thodi na rahi hu mai"

He huffed getting up from the counter and picked up the plates to set on the dinning table. Jasmin smiled sheepishly at his annoyed grumpy face. She loves to tease him.

______________________________

After lunch the family sat together to watch a movie. Jasmin, Aly and their twins in between both of them. After about an hour Jasmin got up to brings snacks.

Putting the snacks on the table now she sat beside Aly and their munchkins on the other side of him. As the lights were dimmed she moved closer to him and held his arm. He didn't pay attention.

She shifted more closer sticking to him putting her both hands around his. She snuggled into his biceps and kissed him several times on his arm. He finally smiled after a while and put his arm around her waist pulling her into him.

"Maan gya hmm?" She asked and kissed on his shoulder. He just smiled and caressed her waist. Putting her head on his shoulder she too continued watching the movie.

After the movie ended they along with the kids went on the beach to spend some family time. They roamed in the city chilling around. As it was Sunday, it was their family day.

They returned home at around 10 pm after having dinner in a restaurant. They all sprawled on the bed after taking a quick shower.

The kids being tired immediately slept snuggling to their mother's warmth. She put her arm around the babies and with the same hand, held Aly's shirt into her fist. Aly held her palm and kissing it kept it below his cheeks. Jasmin too went into slumber slowly. But Aly wasn't sleepy at all. He was tossing here and there holding her palm.

He got up after a while and looked at the three of them snuggled to each other. He slowly got into their quilt and first held Zehan into his arms, he pecked his head several times and very slowly lifted him. Zehan moved a bit but nestled into Aly's arms. He smiled and kissed his cheeks and made him lay on the small bed which was near the window. Aly covered him properly and settled pillows beside him. He also sat near him for a while if in case he wakes up. After making sure he was in deep sleep Aly got up, he put the curtains properly on the window and returned to the bed.

Now he picked Alyja in the same way and made her lay where he was sleeping earlier, on his side of the bed. He put pillows around her too and made sure that she was sleeping comfortably.

Kissing her head he turned to Jasmin, he smiled in content seeing her peaceful sleeping figure. Getting into her quilt he pulled her body closer to him. She squirmed in her sleep feeling the movements. He pecked her lips and whispered soothing words to her while continuously kissing her head. Feeling him near Jasmin cuddled up to him putting her arms around him. He nuzzled into her crook and put his leg on her waist. They both slept peacefully in each other's warmth after a long day.

♡ Sukoon ♡

__________________________________

It's been over an year since I started this book. And here with this chapter the book ends. Thanks to all of you for giving it a read, for voting and for the beautiful comments which used to make my day. Thanks to each one of you ✿

Asking for your votes for the last time here in this book:⁠-⁠) If you think this chapter made you smile and if according to you this book deserves then do hit the star button for the last time ⁠♡

GRATEFUL ✨

________________________________.