14. 1️⃣Dil Diyan Gallan

"Jasminnn......aur kitni der lgaayegi yrrr" Aly  asked annoyingly for the 100th time looking down at his watch on his wrist.

It's his younger sister Anam's engagement ceremony. Being the elder son and daughter-in-law of the house they both were supposed to be downstairs as early as possible to welcome the guests.

She was inside the changing room with one of her friend Aditi who was helping her with her dress. The changing room was attached to their bathroom.

"Aly ek kaam kar tu neeche Jaa mai paach minute m aati hu" She replied struggling with her earrings.

He huffed and waited for two more minutes. When she didn't arrive he had no option but to go outside.

。⁠♡♡⁠♡⁠。

He was standing near the main door welcoming the guests when his eyes fell on her who was carefully descending the stairs holding her saree plates.

She had drapped a red banarasi saree with a bun and flicks falling around. The jhumkas were complementing her more. And the red wedding bangles that she loves to wear on special occasions.

After that she looked here and there may be trying to find him. He made her task easier and himself went towards her, ogling her shamelessly.

He held her elbow and dragged her towards the back side of stairs.

Before she could protest he started with his complaints. "You didn't tell me you were going to wear a saree" He said poking his index finger at her collarbone.

"What?? Kuch bhi ab isme bhi m tujhe kya btaau?" She asked back removing his finger that had started going in some other direction.

"Areyy I could have helped you........and why you called Aditi when you had your dearest husband to........" She cut him in between "I was supposed to get ready in few minutes not two hours Mr. Goni" Now she poked her index finger at his chest pushing him a little away.

"What do you mean?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't act innocent okay......tujhe help krne bolti na toh hum abhi room m romance hi kr rhe hote" Saying she moved out from there as she saw her family members arriving.

"Saree and Romance......... Hmmm. Nice." He smirked and followed her.

。⁠♡♡⁠♡⁠。

He was talking with some of his friends when he saw her going towards the kitchen. He excused himself and went behind her.

He peeked inside and nobody was there except her. So he directly entered and stood right behind her attaching their bodies.

She gasped and tried to push him. "Aly itne saare log h bahar.....koi aaajaayega"

"Aaane do I don't care" He said and held her palms.

"Hmmem why would you care.......baad m sab chedte toh mujhe hai na!"

He laughed a little and came beside her leaving her hands. She continued her chores.

"Not my fault....... Actually my wife is very unromantic so i had to you know....." He teased and her eyes widened.

"I'm unromantic...... Really?"

"Ofcourse you're....... M chaar din phle two weeks long business trip se aaya hu aur mujhe abhi tk jraa si bhi attention nhi mili meri wife se batao"

"Alyy It's Anam's engagement. We both were busy"

"Yeah yeah"

She rolled her eyes and picked up the stuffs she was preparing. While she was moving out he held her pallu stopping her there.