17. Sanskari🙂

"Jiiiii kidhar rhh gaye aap aaiye na jaldi nashta kar lijiye" Jasmin called Aly for breakfast who was upstairs in the bedroom.

"Aaya" He replied and hurriedly  descended the stairs.

The whole family, Aly's mother, father, Dadi and JasLy, they all settled on the dinning table and served themselves.

Dadi:  Kitni pyaari bahu laayi h tu Aashna (Aly's Maa) heera h heera(caressing Jasmin's cheeks)

Aashna Maa secretly winked at Jasmin. She bowed her head in front of dadi taking her blessings.

After dinner Jasmin arranged the kitchen neatly along with Aashna Maa and came into the hall with the bowls of desserts. She served Maa baba dadi and then came to Aly with tray in her hands.

J:  Lijiye

Aly looked at her. Her head was covered with dupatta and she was looking down. She was wearing a peach coloured sharara and suit with the mangtika, looking so ethereal. He was observing her appearance when dadi twisted his left ear.

Dadi:  Aise kya taadra hai meri bahu ko

Aly bit his lips in embarrassment and took his bowl of dessert. Jasmin blushed and settled beside Aashna Maa with the last bowl.

Dadi:  Chlo jaao dono aaraam  karo aaj ravivar hai, Khaane k time pe aajana hmmm

JasLy nodded and went upstairs in their room.

Jasmin was walking behind Aly. As Aly opened the door of their room Jasmin pushed him and entered closing the door. Aly gave a 'what the hell, expression looking at her. But she just ignored him and removed her dupatta.

J:  Uff(struggling with her dupatta)

She finally threw it on the couch and lied on the bed.

J: Thak gyi mai toh

A: Haa bhot bhari kaam karke aayi haina(Aly teased)

J: Aur nhi toh kya ye suit kitna heavy hai aur upar se ye dupatta aur upar se inhe pehnkar kaam Ufff kitni mehnati hu mai(She patted her back)

A: hummhh (he chuckled) mehnati(mimicking her)

J: Offcourse (She flipped her hairs while sitting on the bed)

A: Bhot chapad chapad nhi bolti hai tu room me aane ke baad haa (He came forward and pinned her on the bed hovering over her. She squealed)

J: Ahhh kutte httt (She started struggling in his grip)

Aly widened his eyes making his grip more tighter.

A: Abhi thodi der phle tk toh (started mimicking Jasmin) 'Jii aaiye na, khana khaiye lijiye aapko aur kya chaiye' chlra tha tera haa aur ab dekh sidha 'kutta' hmm kamini

J: Haa toh

A: Haa toh ki bachi abhi btata hu(He twisted her wrist in his grip)

J: Ahh Aly tu..... chod kya karra hai

A: Nhi phle bol Aly ji chodiye na kya kar rhe ho aap tb chodunga (He smirked)

She glared him and continued struggling in his grip.

J: Jb bhi dadi ghar pe aati hai jyada sur pe nhi chadh jata hai tu

A: Tu sur pe chadhayegi toh chadhna toh padega hi (He came closer to her lips loosening his grip on her wrists)

She moved her face to the other side. He smiled and landed his lips on her cheeks. They remained like this for some time.

J: Aly

A: Hmmm (He kissed her cheeks softly)

J: I wanna change ye chubh rha hai

He got up from her still sitting beside her and looked at her.

A: Toh pehnati kyu hai ye sab

J: Nhi vo maa ne bola tha 2-3 din jab tak dadi ghar pe hai tb tak ye sab karna hai Uff

A: Rhnede mtt kar kya farak padta hai in sbse

J: Arey 2-3 din ki baat haian phir vo vha khush aur hum yha khush aur jo mai karri hu vo maa bhi toh karri haina....... Abhi dadi ki umar bhi kitni ho gyi hai maan lete hai unki baat kuch dino k liye kya farak padta hai

Aly sighed.

A: Vse mere liye toh fayda hi hai(He lied beside her)

J: Achaa kaise (She rested her head on her elbow)

A: Tu mujhe itni overizzat deti hai dadi k saamne aap aap kehke mere aage peeche ghoomti hai(He laughed)

She rolled her eyes and got up. He held her hand.

A: Arey sorry mazak karra tha yrr kaha jaari hai(He pulled her back. She landed on him and he backhugged her)

J: Hm vo change karne jaari hu

A: Ruk tera kaam aasan kardeta hu(tracing her curves)

J: Kaise? (She took a deep breath)

He nuzzled his face in her neck and removed her jhumkas along with mangtika.

J: Alyy (She closed her eyes leaning on to him)

He flipped their position. Now she was beneath him on her stomach. He removed her hairs from her back and unzipped her kurti. She took a deep breath and lied there without any movements.

He lowered the kurti from her shoulders and started kissing her back removing her bra straps. She moaned and clutched the bedsheet.

That was it for him. He quickly undressed both of them and took her under the blanket.

EVENING:

J: Jiii aap ye saaman le aayenge bahar se? (She asked Aly who was sitting on the couch and dadi was on the opposite side)

He peeked out from his phone and looked at her. She was indicating him to do what she said and was glaring him. He somehow tried to suppress his laugh by biting his lips. This made her more angry. So without any delay he took the list of items from her hand and got up.

As he was about to go he showed his tongue to her. In reply she showed him her middle finger and murmured 'fuck off'.

He laughed and went away. She too smiled and continued with the chores.

__________________________

Need some motivation to write🙂😂😭